Hello There

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

Curious

Hi everyone.

This is me finally getting round to posting my hello thread from (usually) Bedfordshire.

I'm already feeling very welcome on the site, and looking forward to meeting some of you in person when we make it to VA in coming weeks :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Good morninggg and welcome! Er hang on a bloody minute.. dont i know you? Im sure ive seen you around these ere parts. :D x

Reactions: LeeWidnes
Z

zebo

@Curious obviously you have missed such epics as 'rate my poo' and 'felching armageddon' then :) and i was making an educated guess with regard your boobs, i do have devices for other parts of the female anatomy though, so if you would care to be specific i am sure i can find something suitable :)

Reactions: Admin
C

Curious

@Curious obviously you have missed such epics as 'rate my poo' and 'felching armageddon' then :) and i was making an educated guess with regard your boobs, i do have devices for other parts of the female anatomy though, so if you would care to be specific i am sure i can find something suitable :)

OH my... You really could come in handy!