Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello again you two. I am considering what we do with that, let me know if it doesn't go both and thank you for taking the time to say hello :) x

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi, hope you are enjoying yourselves here and good to see you involved in the forums. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hellllloooooooo :rofl: @Admin you do realise everyones going to take the piss.. who me? Oh no not me, no sireeeee :sneaky: :D

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hi Nigel and Julie. Just had a peek at your pic page and yes, very nice. There again, I have seen the real thing too! Looking forward to seeing you back at VA's on the 15th & 16th. Best wishes.

N

NigelandJulie

Hello again @NigelandJulie and we trust your enjoying yourselves here, it's nice to see new members making the effort, and that are so easy to interact with. Xx
Hi there, yes we are enjoying the site, very freindly. We try to make the effort when we can (not always possible due to other family members about) and yes we can be very interactive :bouncy: xx

Reactions: The-A-Team