• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello, both me and my partner are new here. We used to be regulars at our local swingers club but took a break last year. Looking forward to fun times ahead
S&G
Well hello S&G and welcome to our wonderful site.. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourselves to everyone.
Enjoy and have fun and if you need any one of us, then by all means please ask.
Welcome back to the lifestyle!

Best wishes,
Admin :) x

C

Coupleforfun

Hiya, welcome to what I have found to be the more friendly, better admin'd swingers site :)
You may find there are not so many members as on other sites, well, that's because these admin go to great lengths to ensure the profiles are genuine (unlike some sites I have been on ) :)
I (of us) am the (slightly) mad one :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hiya, welcome to what I have found to be the more friendly, better admin'd swingers site :)
You may find there are not so many members as on other sites, well, that's because these admin go to great lengths to ensure the profiles are genuine (unlike some sites I have been on ) :)
This is true and we've banned 3 this afternoon alone, who were trouble and/or fake. (y)

19 January 2016
City
Maidstone
Everyone seems really friendly. :) x

M

Mootje

Now now now who is "kissing the Sixes" Yes sir, No Sir, as you say Sir >:) U Teddy Big BEAR :d:d

Reactions: Coupleforfun
M

meet_the_fockers

The way i figure it, why pretend to be someone your not.
Its spoiling the whole experience, for not only themselves, but other users..surely if their ultimate goal is to meet.. then its pointless..
i do find people tend to trip themselves up in the end.. especially when its blatantly obvious.. and a matter of time. ;)
As most users on here will testify.. most of the @Admin crew on here are easy going.. and pretty forgiving.
If users are found to be fake or have an ulterior motive..
Theres no qualms in showing them the door.. hence the safe reputation of this site.
i have no time for idiots.. and my bullshit radar.. is finely tuned. ;)

M

Mootje

The way i figure it, why pretend to be someone your not.
Its spoiling the whole experience, for not only themselves, but other users..surely if their ultimate goal is to meet.. then its pointless..
i do find people tend to trip themselves up in the end.. especially when its blatantly obvious.. and a matter of time. ;)
As most users on here will testify.. most of the @Admin crew on here are easy going.. and pretty forgiving.
If users are found to be fake or have an ulterior motive..
Theres no qualms in showing them the door.. hence the safe reputation of this site.
i have no time for idiots.. and my bullshit radar.. is finely tuned. ;)
well said .. simple clear and true ,

Reactions: Pearls