Small or large?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
MyKinkyWorld I'm going to have to get the ball rolling with this one and answer. I will be completely honest. I have had all shapes and sizes. There is a myth that all ladies want a large one, for me it's a no, it's not always that comfortable, and a long session can make you feel sore, and blow jobs impossible. I'll be truthful, a tiny one does nothing for me, but a medium / average size is perfect and would always be my first choice.
One thing to remember though is something a guy told me once, "It's not the size of the wand that creates the magic, it's the skill of the wizard that waves it"
A penis is attached to a man, and if the man is lovely then it doesn't matter what size it is.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What women think about penis size?
The answer could surprise you! In fact many women say that the most of their positive experiences come from sex with medium-sized penises or even with small penises.

And you? What do you think about? What are your experiences?
I’m not particularly big … I like to think average ,I’ll always do the best I can with what I have and hopefully it’s enough to satisfy the person I’m with … :tiphat:

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I’m not particularly big … I like to think average ,I’ll always do the best I can with what I have and hopefully it’s enough to satisfy the person I’m with … :tiphat:
You are the perfect size MP386 and I’m sure all the ladies are very happy 💋

• Love
Reactions: MP386

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
MyKinkyWorld I'm going to have to get the ball rolling with this one and answer. I will be completely honest. I have had all shapes and sizes. There is a myth that all ladies want a large one, for me it's a no, it's not always that comfortable, and a long session can make you feel sore, and blow jobs impossible. I'll be truthful, a tiny one does nothing for me, but a medium / average size is perfect and would always be my first choice.
One thing to remember though is something a guy told me once, "It's not the size of the wand that creates the magic, it's the skill of the wizard that waves it"
A penis is attached to a man, and if the man is lovely then it doesn't matter what size it is.
I agree with you, in fact that's what was written in the article. Anyway, the most important thing it's that a penis is attached to a man and a brain and I consider this thing the most important.
Thanks for your answer! :tiphat:

Reactions: Ragdoll
D

Deleted member 25386

What women think about penis size?
The answer could surprise you! In fact many women say that the most of their positive experiences come from sex with medium-sized penises or even with small penises.

And you? What do you think about? What are your experiences?

D

Deleted member 25386

If skill, passion and stamina ain't upto much any size just doesn't matter does it. Big isn't always better.

18 March 2024
They should get a survey like an exit interview to find out why they are leaving. I’ve tried a few other sites/apps and they either charge you to even read messages or it’s totally dead and no one talks to each other. This is by far the best as you all casually chat which I love.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
maybe they are worried about someone finding out they are on a swinging site.
You are right in that this site is better, it is inclusive of everyone and we can all chat.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
maybe they are worried about someone finding out they are on a swinging site.
You are right in that this site is better, it is inclusive of everyone and we can all chat.
It’s one of those great mysteries ,this site has been the best for me and as someone who’s not great with tech I think if I can work it most should be able too …. The “I find it difficult to navigate “ excuse a bit feeble anyway back to the question in hand 😉… the age old debate big or small cock size 🤔IMG_5966.gif

• Love
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
It’s one of those great mysteries ,this site has been the best for me and as someone who’s not great with tech I think if I can work it most should be able too …. The “I find it difficult to navigate “ excuse a bit feeble anyway back to the question in hand 😉… the age old debate big or small cock size 🤔View attachment 98666
I just want a normal/ average sized cock, because then in will fit in all the holes i want it to go in 😈😈