Social Swinging Site Rules
Notice - this list is not exhaustive and is edited regularly.
Social Swinging are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
Forum and Profile Rules
- In very rare circumstances we Social Swinging, make make a request for further identification, such as VALIDATE UK, if for any reason we have security concerns over the age of the account being used. You are within your rights to refuse this - and in doing so your account will be restricted or removed immediately.
- While we understand you may wish to discuss other sites, please refrain from doing so.
- Linking to any other sites, including in private messages and chat - to encourage our members to join other sites, is strictly forbidden. If caught doing so, you will be reprimanded and/or removed from the site.
- You are forbidden from advertising anything relating to personal information. This includes advertising including but not limited to; other sites, phone numbers, email addresses, any social media site, your tag/handle. Anything like this can be added to your profile information. Please refrain from doing so on the public forums.
Site 'Content' Rules
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members.
- We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation.
- Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
- STRICTLY NO Under 18's.
- Any form of bestiality.
- Extreme pain, discomfort or distress.
- Blood, extreme bruising or injury.
- If a couples' profile, we expect to see you both in at least one of your photos.
- The profile user is not present. We will, under some circumstances allow certain photos, due to the nature of some photos.
- Other people's faces in the image apart from the profile user.
- Images from the web. We will however accept funny or harmless images (facebook type stuff).
- Images that have other sites names or watermarks. Images with watermarks from other sites, will be rejected unless the watermark is edited out of the image.
- Images that have Phone numbers/Skype addresses etc. If you want to give out your contact details you must do so privately. Social Swinging cannot be held responsible for users' personal contacts getting into the wrong hands.
- Urinating/Watersports (some), fisting and scat.
- If it puts you off your tea! Anything deemed offensive or derogatory.
- Additionally please do NOT leave comments on images, containing other images as it completely detracts from the image itself.
Access to the community and site is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community and site, regardless of any contributions of content they have made.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
As we're offering tangible goods and a membership based subscription, we operate a strict no refunds policy.
We are acutely aware that everyone's tastes are different and within reason we will try to accommodate everyone.
However, we reserve the right to remove any content deemed within breach of these rules, or that may be deemed as highly offensive.
We reserve the right to add 3rd party tracking tools/data/analytical gathering as and when necessary, and henceforth approve of such actions governed by 3rd party analytical tools to gather collective information of site usage and data collection. This is confirmation that you agree with data collection and that such data is protected, by your own right, under the Data Protection Act.
Most importantly, we are bound by the Data Protection Act which means we are bound by LAW to handle sensitive data correctly and anyone caught not doing so, is liable for prosecution.
You are covered by the Data Protection Act (DPA) (link)
We're also governed by the upcoming legislation - GDPR which means we are bound by LAW to handle sensitive data correctly and anyone caught not doing so, is liable for prosecution.
You are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (link)
That includes us Social Swinging - and anyone who has previously been in the administration team, or anyone who is in the administration team.
Page updated - 11/05/2018