• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

10k Run For The Fire Fighters Charity

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
By kind permission of @Admin I am putting this thread up as I am trying to raise funds for the Fire Fighters Charity.

Until recently I have never run for a bus let alone considered running 10k. In just over two weeks time I am running at Arley Hall for the above charity. The charity runs solely on donations and provides rehabilitation at three centres for serving and retired personnel and their immediate family. Last year I was fortunate to be offered free of charge 2 weeks rehab following surgery. I witnessed first hand the amazing work that they do not only with those suffering physical injuries but also the mental health work that they do treating PTSD, depression and anxiety disorders.

If you would like to donate then please PM me and I will let you have the link to my just giving page. All donations no matter how small will be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Looby xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We will gladly donate as you know. These brave men and women endure atrocities and horrific injuries that most of us can only imagine.
It's an amazing thing you're doing @Looby&Lew and we all wish you every success xx

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We will gladly donate as you know. These brave men and women endure atrocities and horrific injuries that most of us can only imagine.
It's an amazing thing you're doing @Looby&Lew and we all wish you every success xx
Thank you. They have to raise £9m pounds each year. Without any government funding this is a tall order year on year xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you. They have to raise £9m pounds each year. Without any government funding this is a tall order year on year xx
None?
Even with the fact that they have to deal with .. children and such?
I find it appalling that they get no help.. especially at this day and age and in the UK. A supposedly first world country.
Terrible.
Good luck we will all be behind you (in sponsoring) am sure... xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Thank you...might need oxygen and the kiss of life at the end but it will be worth it.

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Massive respect for you..
Dig deep.. folks.
I couldnt run a distance to save my life..
I was a sprinter.. hmm i wonder why?!.. .
Good Luck.. xxxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Whats a dap? Is this in the same category as tuthbrush? And tuthpaste?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…