A Convert!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 February 2018
City
Tamworth
Morning all - I joined two days ago on the recommendation of a lovely couple I got chatting to and just wanted to say hi.

So far I'm loving some of the features, great sit. Need to get my bum into gear and photo verify...

I've been around on the scene on and off for 12 years now and love the social side of it all so will no doubt be found on the forums on a regular basis! I'm also looking to try a few more clubs having gone to Chams regularly in the past.

D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome Miss C. You’ll find this a fantastic site full of sexy and fun people. The site is run by a fantastic couple and together with the moderators provide a safe place for us to have so much fun.
The social side is brilliant with events planned through out the year where you get a chance to meet such lovely people.
Join in and you’ll have one hell of a time .
Xxxx :0)) T&C

15 February 2018
City
Tamworth
Welcome Miss C. You’ll find this a fantastic site full of sexy and fun people. The site is run by a fantastic couple and together with the moderators provide a safe place for us to have so much fun.
The social side is brilliant with events planned through out the year where you get a chance to meet such lovely people.
Join in and you’ll have one hell of a time .
Xxxx :0)) T&C
Thank you! I'm toying with the idea of getting to the birthday bash at VA in a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 6127

Thank you! I'm toying with the idea of getting to the birthday bash at VA in a couple of weeks.
If you can you must go as it’s the place to be this year...never mind the Royal wedding. Invites here are for very naughty, sexy people who’ll make it a great weekend.
There’s nothing like s bunch of naughty school kids on a weekend sleep over :whistle::sneaky: xxxx :0)) T&C

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
If you can you must go as it’s the place to be this year...never mind the Royal wedding. Invites here are for very naughty, sexy people who’ll make it a great weekend.
There’s nothing like s bunch of naughty school kids on a weekend sleep over :whistle::sneaky: xxxx :0)) T&C

Morning I'm so looking forward to meet you guys I think it will be a blast nerves included lol xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
D

Deleted member 3657

Morning all - I joined two days ago on the recommendation of a lovely couple I got chatting to and just wanted to say hi.

So far I'm loving some of the features, great sit. Need to get my bum into gear and photo verify...

I've been around on the scene on and off for 12 years now and love the social side of it all so will no doubt be found on the forums on a regular basis! I'm also looking to try a few more clubs having gone to Chams regularly in the past.
Hello again and welcome again.... Again. Ask @Pearls about the Jaffa Cake entry fee.

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester

Anyone we know? lol
Glad you made it and have time to have a look around now.

P

PRG978

Hi, welcome to the madhouse, love the picture of your legs :) x enjoy