A fantasy - that will come true this year 1 of 2

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 March 2021
As you all know i have a massive fetish for tights... My wife also now really gets turned on by wearing them without panties and with me wearing them too.

My fantasy that we are going to do this year, is go to Eureka's in Kent, hirer a lodge for the weekend and wear just tights all weekend.

When we feel like it, we will go outside and let everyone (if anyone is interested) watch us fuck in tights, it would be a massive turn on to see men and women wanking while watching us cumming in tights. I'm hard now just thinking about it :)

We will let you guys know when we plan to go, i hope at least some of you can join in on the fun.

- P

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
As you all know i have a massive fetish for tights... My wife also now really gets turned on by wearing them without panties and with me wearing them too.

My fantasy that we are going to do this year, is go to Eureka's in Kent, hirer a lodge for the weekend and wear just tights all weekend.

When we feel like it, we will go outside and let everyone (if anyone is interested) watch us fuck in tights, it would be a massive turn on to see men and women wanking while watching us cumming in tights. I'm hard now just thinking about it :)

We will let you guys know when we plan to go, i hope at least some of you can join in on the fun.

- P
Sure when the time cums and they open again you will fulfil that fantasy.... :tiphat: