A Night At The Bar Part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 8626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8626

She smiles and then pulls me back in and starts passionately kissing me again. I suddenly remember we are in the bar and pull back to take in our surroundings. She places her hand on my crutch and starts to feel my hard cock I agree to go somewhere elae and we get up to leave and she pulls me by the arm out of the back door of the bar we exit into a car park and she pulls me across the parking area towards the back of the car park to a small area of trees we enter the trees and I pull her back behind a large tree that easily hides us from prying eyes, I push her up against the tree and start kissing her passionately our tongues playing with each other like a couple of matting swans, my hand drops down to her breasts and I start to grope her, she moans and pulls back a bit to let me get better access to her breasts I rip the front of her blouse open and take in the picture of her half cup bra and I bring my mouth down to kiss her chest and make my way down to her now erect nipples I pull her bra down and start licking and kissing her breasts she moans and presses herself up against me, I here her say bite my nipples I gently do at first, i take her nipple into my mouth and start to suck at it, but she just pulls my head down harder and tells me to Bite harder I do as she says and this sends her into a frenzy she's moaning with pleasure I take this opportunity to put my hand down to her legs and lift her skirt up a bit and put my hand up her thighs finding her wet pussy, I realise now that she really dripping wet, I find her clit and start rubbing it between my fingers and she starts to moan even more louder now shes holding on to me as I finger fuck her and bite her nipples. She pushes me back a bit and drops to her knees she unbuttons my trousers and pulls them down and my rock hard cock springs out and stands to attention she smiles as she realises that I have a pierced cock she sees that I already have precum dribbling out of my cock she trusts my cock inside her mouth and starts to give me a blow job I put my hand on the back of her head and pull her head down further onto my cock, shes well skilled in sucking my cock and looks up at me while doing it with her doe eyes pleading with me to fuck her, I pull her up and push her up against the tree again I lower myself down and pull her skirt up and see for the first time her neatly shaven pussy I push one off her legs up to allow my head to dive into her wet, warm, wonton pussy with my tongue, I start licking her clit and she puts her hands on my head pushing me in harder telling me to lick it harder, the I massage her clit with my tongue and flick my tongue stud up against it, I can already feel that she's getting ready to cum I lick her clit with more vigour know and I can feel her legs start to tremble as she gasps and pulls my head in more, she comes violently and I can fell the cum dribbling down my chin she pulls my head up and kisses me licking her come up from around my lips then she turns around lifts her skirt up and looks over her shoulder and tells me to fuck her I stand up and position myself behind her and I easily enter her as she's so wet, I slowing start to move in and out of her gentle at first building up the length and the speed of strokes she starts to push herself back onto me against the tree and looks back over her shoulder again and tells me to fuck her harder, I smile to myself and think I don't need telling twice I put my hands on her hips and start to thrust with all my might harder and harder, I can feel the end of my cock come up against the inside of her pussy as it gets deeper and deeper and harder and harder, I can feel my balls slapping hard up against the inside of her thighs as I fuck her in a wild frenzy, she's moaning know and I fell that she's getting ready to come again and true enough she bucks and pushes back against me as I fuck her harder and harder, she let's out a little scream of pleasure as she comes all over my hard cock. I can feel the juices running down my cock and onto my balls as I trust and trust keeping up the strokes as she comes over and over again. Her tight pussy contracting around my hard cock, this becomes to much for me the site of her pushed up against the tree I reach up In front of her and group her pert tits and squeeze her nipples and this sets her of again bucking back against me i tell her that I'm getting ready to come and she quickly turns around and squats down and looks up at me, she tells me she want me to come on her tits she grabs hold of my cock in both hands and wanks it off as hard as she can, like I've never been wanked before, I tell her I'm coming and I come before she readies herself and hot sticky spunk shoots in her face and she pulls my cock down and grabs my balls and squeezes every last drop of cum onto to her breast and rubs it in looks up and me smiling as she licks the cum up from around her face she takes my still throbbing cock into her mouth and cleans up every last bit of cum off it. Stands up kisses me on the lips I can taste the salty spunk on her tongue as she pushes it into my mouth. She pulls back smooths her skirt down tries to button her blouse back up, but I've ripped the buttons off smiles starts to walk off turns looks at me pulling my trousers up, comes back leans in and whispers in my ear......
To be continued.

Reactions: Pearls