• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

A Very Shy 'hi!'

23 January 2018
City
Hatfield
Welcome. I’m a newbie too

Reactions: Pearls and Neetdan
D

Deleted member 2179

Hi and welcome to the friendliest group of sex maniacs around xx Hope
You enjoy the site and have fun x

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Thank you everyone for making us feel welcome. I think I've replied or at least 'liked' everyone's comments and if I haven't I apologise profusely as I don't mean to leave anyone out bit looking at all the comments has confuddled my brain lol. Neet x

27 April 2015
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, Now that your in here, get involved in the various chats and discussions, and start making some serious new friends with sexy benefits, but don't forget, everything starts with a friendly hello, and here in the forums is the very best and most sexually active place to say it, and start creating that sexy fun that you came to Social Swinging looking for.
Don't forget everything is here on the site to help you achieve real actual meetings with new friends that you meet in here, including in the gallery area, to view members pictures, and also in private messaging to discuss anything that's just between yourselves.
So what are you waiting for, Get stuck in and enjoy.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team xx

Reactions: Pearls and Neetdan
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Hi again
I've come in here and commented on a few things but if I can't answer a question or haven't experienced what the op comments on then i tend to browse and see what everyone else says instead (which I must admit I've quite enjoyed lol) anyway got the day off work today so I'll try and get in here and comment and get to know you all a bit better x

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…