• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

A Welcoming Community

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Louise94

I hope you are very proud, everyone has been lovely and welcoming. As a newbie, I feel more at ease than I’d imagined. So, thank you very much. xxx

Reactions: Dangerous690
20 February 2019
City
Loughborough
Very good thread, it's clear that you care and take the wellbeing of all your members seriously and that in it's self is very reassuring and shows newbies they have picked the right site.

Good advice to newbies is always helpful but people have the choice, rightly or wrongly to do their own thing, hopefully we all make the right choices x

2 October 2019
City
Mold
Admin iv got to say thank you as a newbie today... iv just seen this in the in the feeds iv had an amazing first day and big thank you to everyone that has helped me today non admin you all helped me loads and made me feel welcome and really friendly xxx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think this is overdue a timely bump.
One thing we don’t stand for is the ostracising of others because of whatever reason.
Unless you have personally had an issue with anyone, why ostracise anyone?
Is that what this site and community is? Because if that is the vitriol that’s breeding, then it’s not what we set out to do.
You don’t have to necessarily like any one person, or even meet their criteria or your own, to simply speak to others and be sociable.
Manners, being sociable, being able to discuss - regardless of anything: aside of those you definitely need to block, is what we’ve taken pride on this site for. For being managed. For being supportive. For being there when people need us, which we have done time and time again.
Not to sit back while people are ostracised.
This old post, is a good reminder of the sites ethos and values.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…