A Wicked Evening

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

I’d done the drive, the nerves and the doorbell. I’d handed over the bottle of wine and we were now, the three of us, sat in a modern living-room sipping the fruity red and swapping light-hearted stories of previous meets. She was a redhead, mid-40s, great arse (I’d clocked that as she led me from the front door) and a very wicked laugh. He was a tanned, tall-ish guy, short beard and slightly greying hair. He smelled fantastic, too; the sort of scent that isn’t just out of a (definitely pricey) bottle, but also down to swagger and sexuality. The grey, light hair that was revealed by his unbuttoned shirt, sat on a rugby-players chest.

She leaned over to pour me another drink, her long, red kimono sliding from her leg to display a stocking. I allowed myself a low gasp.

“I think that we may be ready to play!” she teased, looking deep into my eyes. She stood, taking the glass out of my hand and setting it on the coffee table. He leaned across to do the same with his own, placing an arm around my shoulder as he did so. As he sat back, he pulled me with him, his other hand going to my crotch. My cock throbbed against my pants. She let out a breathy moan, standing before us undoing her silken belt. The kimono fell to the ground, exposing a black and purple bustier, black satin knickers and those stockings adorning her fabulous size 16 figure. She leaned over an armchair, giving us both a show of that gorgeous bum and retrieved a large weekend bag and a riding crop.

“Now, I think you pair of naughty boys need to get naked. Stand up”, she motioned to me with the crop. Looking to her husband, she ordered “strip this filthy boy!”. He stood in front of me, unbuttoning my shirt and holding my gaze. Before I knew it, I was stood there in only my underwear, my cock straining at my Calvins. He got on his knees and pulled them down, over my arse and allowing my dick to spring out. “Well, that is very nice!” she said, leaning forward to stroke my shaft.

“Thank you,” I managed to say, before the crop landed hard on to my arse-cheek.

“I didn’t say you could speak,” she said in a whispered growl, “take his clothes off now!” He got to his feet and I slipped his already-open shirt from his shoulders. I ran my hands down his chest to the waistband of his jeans and unhooked the metal button and pulled the zip apart. I stood back up and touched his chest again, lightly rubbing his nipple. I was expecting the slap of the crop and she didn’t disappoint. She didn’t need to tell me to carry on stripping him and I fell to my knees, pulling his jeans and boxers, together, down his hips. His cock was hard but I could tell there was more ‘growth potential’ there. I felt the riding crop feel its way between my bum-cheeks. “That needs sucking,” she hissed. I took his warmth into my mouth and heard the both of them groan. “Oh yes, you dirty boy,” she breathed. I put my hands on his bum and pulled him into my eager mouth. He tasted as good as he smelled. The crop grazed softly against my arsehole, making my cock twitch. He put his hands on my head and started to gently thrust. I felt her moving behind me and soon a finger started to tease my hole, rubbing across it, pressing against it. She pressed her body against my back and whispered into my ear. “Lie down”. I lay back on the faux-fur rug as she walked back to the sofa, standing in front of it and sliding the handle of the crop down the front of her knickers. She shuddered, rubbing a tit with her free hand. “I think you boys should show me what you want to do to each other, keep me entertained. He kneeled next to me, cupping my balls and lowering his head to my chest. His tongue flickered over my nipple and I felt his cock pressing hungrily against my thigh. He kissed down my chest and stomach and took my cock in his mouth, his tongue snake-like across its head, softly searching the hole. His hand still massaged my smooth balls, but his finger was moving slowly towards my crack. I reached between his legs and took hold of his member, feeling its heat as I wanked it slowly. I glanced toward the sofa to see her rubbing herself energetically through the satin of her panties. The riding crop was still inside. “Filthy boys,” she said, more to herself than us. I grunted as his finger pushed its way into my arse and I thrust myself deeper into his wet mouth. I decided to return his digital favour and twisted myself to be able to reach both his balls and his puckered hole. I pushed my index finger in slowly, causing him to emit a muffled gasp. She reached the first of her orgasms, loudly, both hands now controlling the crop, the handle furiously stroking her clit. As she collapsed back onto the leather, he continued to suck and finger me. I was going to have to be careful or I was going to come. I shifted and pushed him onto the rug, face-down. I held his cheeks apart and gave his hole an exploratory touch with my tongue, then my finger, before licking as deep as I could. He started to groan and grind his crotch into the floor. I heard her rummage in the weekend bag and felt her kneel next to us, exuding an unmistakable musky odour. A cold glob of lube dribbled between my cheeks, closely followed by her finger, making sure that I was suitably oiled-up. She kneeled behind me, nudging my legs apart and lowering my backside. The tip of a strap-on rubbed down my crack until it reached its target and, slowly, she entered me. She patiently filled me with the rubber cock then gradually withdrew. She then slammed into me, causing me to cry out. She started to fuck me hard, slapping my cheek, riding me like a bitch. He positioned himself underneath me, taking my balls into his mouth, as I was rocked forward. I clamped my lips around his cock. It was at its full size now, with pre-cum almost pumping out. The taste and the smells and the fucking and the tongue was spinning my head into another dimension and I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. I shot hot cum all over his chest and I felt his dick throbbing to do the same. As he emptied himself into my mouth, she was also overcome by the moment and started screaming her orgasm out with an “Ohhhhhhhhh fuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!” I fell forward, my face on his thigh, as she gently pulled out of me. We lay there for several minutes, waiting for reality and sense to return.

“OK,” she said eventually, “some more wine, then we can decide who will lick me while the other one fucks him.”

Like I said, she had a very wicked laugh.