Abfabs/kestrels

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Another place that restricts single blokes to Friday’s so definitely out the question with work ...

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
And having had a quick look it’s around £80 to get in !! Don’t think that includes the membership fee either ....

D

Deleted member 6127

Ooo I've never heard of this so will have to google Cxxx

10 July 2018
I see they are relaunching next weekend - anyone booked for the opening night(s)

Muse xx
Ah, delighted they’re relaunching… somewhere I have a membership to AbFabs, but fuck knows where it is. (It’s been a very long time since I went, but it was a nice club.)

14 February 2017
City
London
I need to keep up to date (as it used ot be my closest venue). I have memberships to both (AbFabs and Kestrels) but more partial to the latter as I found the "towel down" dress code a great equaliser, and even better witht he sun out as everyone was smiley withthe sundecks at the old venue (and yes, the sundecks went quick!)
I hope the old memberships are honoured? Links to info anyone?

26 March 2018
City
London
I need to keep up to date (as it used ot be my closest venue). I have memberships to both (AbFabs and Kestrels) but more partial to the latter as I found the "towel down" dress code a great equaliser, and even better witht he sun out as everyone was smiley withthe sundecks at the old venue (and yes, the sundecks went quick!)
I hope the old memberships are honoured? Links to info anyone?

Think new membership is required for both (£10 a year), new venue has no outdoor area, its located on the Bath road next to McDonalds / Premier Inn (Old Peggy Bedford site)

Kestrels isn't opening for a while as they need to sort out some licensing issues

http://www.abfabparties.com

http://www.heathrowkestrel.co.uk