Act I Haste, Repent At Leisure

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Just a little salutary tale about going too far in posts on here, a few nights ago I posted something I shouldn't and as soon as I hit send I knew it was wrong, I immediately contacted a mod and the person concerned and got it deleted, but too late the damage was done and I lost a friend ! I have of course apologised totally and unreservedly for my stupid action!

So my point is this no matter how much fun you are having, no matter how flirty it gets, just remember there is another human being at the end of the line! And stop n think how would I feel receiving this post!
I'm sure when said person realises the intent differed from the interpretation then all will be forgiven. Otherwise you're better off without anyway. You're a valued member of this community and I at least would question your motives in that situation before acting in haste. Your a gentleman and I salute you. :)

Reactions: AutumnH and Pearls
D

Deleted member 6127

Respect is 100% what SS is about and if we don't have that then we might as well shut shop.

Friendly sexy banter yes and only when you've built up a relationship with the other person.

Down right rude and derogatory no way at all

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I'm sure you never meant to offend. Tbh if that friend took the time to think about it maybe they would see that you're posts are never mean, nasty or anything other than flirtatious.
You can't knock a man for trying.
But alas I do know how easy it is for words to be misinterpreted. I myself have fallen victim to that.
I'm sure you're friend will see it for what it was, a momentarily lapse of good sense. At least you had the goodwill to get it removed whatever it was xx

Reactions: Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Stew, I am sure every one on here knows you far better than you think and would understand dont beat yourself up mate!

N

No longer with us

I must say I am most surprised by the comments on this thread
Stew has admitted that he was disrespectful to this lady and he went too far and a majority of you have patted him on the back and told him what a great guy he is
Have you spared a thought for her or does she not matter because Stew is quick whitted and complimentary ???

No offence Stew , just thought it needed saying !!!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

Stew has admitted that he was disrespectful to this lady and he went too far and a majority of you have patted him on the back and told him what a great guy he is
Have you spared a thought for her or does she not matter because Stew is quick whitted and complimentary ???

Well said Mrs Her mwah xxxx :0)) T

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

Yes I have ! and im sue that if the offence was such the person concerned would have made a compliant and I know it would be dealt with properly. Stew says he has done all the right things and then was very open and that is why I commented in the way I did.

M

meet_the_fockers

Of course ive never put my size 9,s in it.. :D ...
Haha par for the course for me, i'm afraid, I'm an aquired taste.. haha but harmless, well most of the time.
Wouldn't worry @Stew shit happens :D x

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 1030

OK this thread has run its course, so I'm closing it for further replies.
However, there are a few things I would like to clarify; @Her_him69 makes a very good point about the 'back-slapping' nature of some of the replies - we are talking about a show of disrespect to one of our female members. When did any of us start condoning that? @Stew admitted he'd made a big error and - while I know you were all trying to be nice - the lady concerned was forgotten about in the rush to console him.
If there is one thing you should take from Stew's post, it to keep respect at the forefront of your mind at all times.
Remember, an apology can be accepted but the hurt doesn't always go away.
Finally, if the member concerned wishes to make a complaint, we will of course look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.