Admin&pearls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
I would like to say @Admin & @Pearls wishing you admin a safe operation and a speedy recovery we all know pearls will have her work cut out with you as your a stubborn bugga at times :rofl: , Everyone on this site knows you have fantastic staff from @meet_the_fockers @Therapon down to @VoluptuousVixen but we as members on your site will I hope offer as much assistance as possible to welcoming new members and keeping your dream alive while you recover best wishes @Miss-Sexy-Legs xx mwah

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for your kind words and wishes. I am sure it will all be fine, thank you so much. Aye I am stubborn alright :D
Also thank you to @meandlis and @SexyTatts too for the support as well as everyone else.

Thankyou @Miss-Sexy-Legs much appreciated. Tonight is my last night allowed of vino, so trust me - mine's a large :rofl: :D
Thank you again for the kind thoughts and wishes. xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We shouldn't giggle but the fact that @Miss-Sexy-Legs started a thread about your leg caused the problem

Good luck and as they say break a leg
Stephen
Indeed. :D ironic or what... And thank you Stephen, am sure it will all go well.
At least I hope.

As I mentioned to @meet_the_fockers earlier, I purposely abstained from Googling (as you do) the op.. but this week as it's due, curiosity got the better of me and it well and truly killed the cat! :eek::eek:

What's been seen, can never be unseen. :palm:
:D

Reactions: The_Bibas
24 November 2015
Indeed. :D ironic or what... And thank you Stephen, am sure it will all go well.
At least I hope.

As I mentioned to @meet_the_fockers earlier, I purposely abstained from Googling (as you do) the op.. but this week as it's due, curiosity got the better of me and it well and truly killed the cat! :eek::eek:

What's been seen, can never be unseen. :palm:
:D
Just mind theres no slip with the scalpel :eek:

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well thanks @Miss-Sexy-Legs ai ALL the staff here work hard, to keep you all safe.. infact when i think about it keeping them in-line.. is probably harder.. then keeping the members in line.. bloody rebels they are... :eek:
Its not easy, a lot goes on behind the scenes, whom a lot of members arent privy too!!! :eek:
Apparently im swapping my broom.. for a big stick.. come @Admin 's operation time..
So i will be watching y'all behave or I'll be spanking some botties ;).
Keep your peepers open guys anything your suspicious of...let us know..
Any problems guys don't hesitate to tag any/all of the staff and we will sort it asap.
Thanks once again legs...
And our members just carry on being you... ♡♡♡
@Admin i wish you a speedy recovery.. poor poor @Pearls :D xxx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well thanks @Miss-Sexy-Legs ai ALL the staff here work hard, to keep you all safe.. infact when i think about it keeping them in-line.. is probably harder.. then keeping the members in line.. bloody rebels they are... :eek:
Its not easy, a lot goes on behind the scenes, whom a lot of members arent privy too!!! :eek:
Apparently im swapping my broom.. for a big stick.. come @Admin 's operation time..
So i will be watching y'all behave or I'll be spanking some botties ;).
Keep your peepers open guys anything your suspicious of...let us know..
Any problems guys don't hesitate to tag any/all of the staff and we will sort it asap.
Thanks once again legs...
And our members just carry on being you... ♡♡♡
@Admin i wish you a speedy recovery.. poor poor @Pearls :D xxx
Thank you very much, I am sure it will be okay. I hope.. Last night of freedom (wine wise) tonight. So needs must and all that.
but yes seriously, thank you to everyone - staff and members alike xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Thank you very much, I am sure it will be okay. I hope.. Last night of freedom (wine wise) tonight. So needs must and all that.
but yes seriously, thank you to everyone - staff and members alike xx
I'll post you some whiskey to aid recovery :love: