• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Admin&pearls

24 November 2015
I would like to say @Admin & @Pearls wishing you admin a safe operation and a speedy recovery we all know pearls will have her work cut out with you as your a stubborn bugga at times , Everyone on this site knows you have fantastic staff from @meet_the_fockers @Therapon down to @VoluptuousVixen but we as members on your site will I hope offer as much assistance as possible to welcoming new members and keeping your dream alive while you recover best wishes @Miss-Sexy-Legs xx mwah

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for your kind words and wishes. I am sure it will all be fine, thank you so much. Aye I am stubborn alright
Also thank you to @meandlis and @SexyTatts too for the support as well as everyone else.

Thankyou @Miss-Sexy-Legs much appreciated. Tonight is my last night allowed of vino, so trust me - mine's a large
Thank you again for the kind thoughts and wishes. xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We shouldn't giggle but the fact that @Miss-Sexy-Legs started a thread about your leg caused the problem

Good luck and as they say break a leg
Stephen
Indeed. ironic or what... And thank you Stephen, am sure it will all go well.
At least I hope.

As I mentioned to @meet_the_fockers earlier, I purposely abstained from Googling (as you do) the op.. but this week as it's due, curiosity got the better of me and it well and truly killed the cat!

What's been seen, can never be unseen.

Reactions: The_Bibas
24 November 2015
Just mind theres no slip with the scalpel

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well thanks @Miss-Sexy-Legs ai ALL the staff here work hard, to keep you all safe.. infact when i think about it keeping them in-line.. is probably harder.. then keeping the members in line.. bloody rebels they are...
Its not easy, a lot goes on behind the scenes, whom a lot of members arent privy too!!!
Apparently im swapping my broom.. for a big stick.. come @Admin 's operation time..
So i will be watching y'all behave or I'll be spanking some botties .
Keep your peepers open guys anything your suspicious of...let us know..
Any problems guys don't hesitate to tag any/all of the staff and we will sort it asap.
Thanks once again legs...
And our members just carry on being you... ♡♡♡
@Admin i wish you a speedy recovery.. poor poor @Pearls xxx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you very much, I am sure it will be okay. I hope.. Last night of freedom (wine wise) tonight. So needs must and all that.
but yes seriously, thank you to everyone - staff and members alike xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Thank you very much, I am sure it will be okay. I hope.. Last night of freedom (wine wise) tonight. So needs must and all that.
but yes seriously, thank you to everyone - staff and members alike xx
I'll post you some whiskey to aid recovery

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…