Adventures In Chastity #3, Am I A Cuckold

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

BatDan

Day 4 in chastity (its 6 days since i last ejaculated. 9 since last full orgasm)

Once again i wolk up in delicious agony as my morning wood fought so hard to get out, and dragged my poor balls along for the ride.
I had decided today, out of simple curiosity, to put on the smallest spacer, its not on 24/7 so should be ok.

I took off my CD to clean it and instantly started playing with myself! I couldnt stop, edging and edging myself!! went on for ever! kept seeing a lady wanking me and stopping, wanking me an stopping. In my mind i was pleading with her to let me cum, but of course she kept saying no.

After i had showered and cleaned the CD, i put the front armour in the ice water (it really helps). then put it together and on with the smallest spacer!!!
Learned a new trick doing this too. When i put it on normally i have a problem with loose skin from the base of my cock getting trapped and pinched in the guide peg holes. I used a cotton bud to make sure it didnt happen by pushing it out of the holes.

A day in the smaller spacer has been nice, my cock still has 1/2 and inch growing room in the CD. no danger of pull off now at all. Wore Lace mangerie all day too, was so hot, and boy did my CD get repeatedly painful.

I took it off to see my son for a few hours, then straight back on it went.

I have to say so far, im enjoying chastity. And am looking forward to waking up in pain and seeing if its more intense because of the smaller spacer.

I may do this regularly, month on month off. So i have to go right back to the start of the frustration!!!

Day 5 in chastity (7 days since i last ejaculated, 10 since last full orgasm)

So, again cant stop edging when i take off the CD to wash.... driving me crazy!

at work i kept having horny thoughts, took all my will power to pull my mind back as i felt my locked up cock start to grow and swell in its cage!

Decided to not take it off tonight, just watch tumblr, get horny, hard and enjoy the frustration. Its still throbbing and trying to grow, even though i turned tumblr off 5 mins ago.

The chastity feedback loop of pain. Horny -> cock grows -> pain -> more horny -> cock grows more -> more pain -> even more horny -> even more growth -> even more pain.... you get the idea!!!

My balls are really starting to swell up. I almost don't want another paying client this month, i want to go the 30 days of this, have 1 huge orgasm as a reward. I suppose i could always ruin myself on their faces!

Day 6 in chastity, 8 days since I last ejaculated, 11 since my last full orgasm

I wolk up in an agony like no other, my cock screaming to get out, the pain was too intense... so I put on tumblr! chastity and cuck stuff again. it got too painful for me, so I unlocked and edged myself, after I pulled off the armour (which was actually hard (soooo hard lol) I noiced I was already oozing precum, a lot of pre cum too before aI had even started touching myself. Back to tumblr, edged for a good 15 mins before I forced my self to get up (hehe, pun). I reaised I really like fantasising I'm a cuck.

I prepared the ice bath, showered (still wanking edging) cleaned and re put on the CD. I went downstairs and I watched the whole of a cuckold movie. I kept pulling on my CD. Imagining I was the cuck, it is the only stimulaton I'm allowed cause it gets me more frustrated.

Then it hit me, A previous Domme partner said I WAS a cuckold, I loved seeing her with other men. then she told me a sinario whilst touching me, I was so instantly hard. did she plant a seed or awaken one? Then my fantasy changed to my next Domme partner keeping me a chastity cuckold for 30 days, then 30 days as her subby partner sex slave, then 30 day chastity cuckold... Time may one day tell I guess.

Later I pierced the nipples of one of the most beautiful women I know (whilst caged). turns out my 'pro piercer hat' trumps my frustration as I didn't get horny at all.

Later I had to remove my CD as I picked up my son. he is now asleep and I'm fighting the urge not to put on that vid and edge myself again, but to write this instead!!!! when he is here, I cant sleep in my silky nighties, but I can at least wear my man knickers under my clothes.

tbc