Advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What advice would you give to someone in this scene?
Swinging should be about having fun , without grief or regret meeting people in this lifestyle is a privilege , be they single or couple’s treat everyone how you’d expect to be treated… sometimes it can be extremely frustrating,other times it’s the most exciting experience you’ll ever have …
I guess don’t take it too seriously … I’ve had some fabulous times and hopefully there will be more to come …

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Swinging should be about having fun , without grief or regret meeting people in this lifestyle is a privilege , be they single or couple’s treat everyone how you’d expect to be treated… sometimes it can be extremely frustrating,other times it’s the most exciting experience you’ll ever have …
I guess don’t take it too seriously … I’ve had some fabulous times and hopefully there will be more to come …
Definitely never take it seriously but as you and I know, people do :D

10 March 2015
1. Make friends first...shagging is transitory, friends are forever.

2. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is...that nubile 23 year old nymphomaniac brewery heiress who mails you going into graphic detail about what she wants to do to you is probably fat Nigel, typing in his stained vest and ripped boxers from his mothers spare bedroom.

3. Don't take it too seriously, sure, sex is fun, but desperation is a huge turnoff.

4. No means no, read the profile, and if you don't fit what they are looking for, then don't mail them, it will only end in tears.... (yours, not theirs).

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
1. Make friends first...shagging is transitory, friends are forever.

2. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is...that nubile 23 year old nymphomaniac brewery heiress who mails you going into graphic detail about what she wants to do to you is probably fat Nigel, typing in his stained vest and ripped boxers from his mothers spare bedroom.

3. Don't take it too seriously, sure, sex is fun, but desperation is a huge turnoff.

4. No means no, read the profile, and if you don't fit what they are looking for, then don't mail them, it will only end in tears.... (yours, not theirs).
Nymphomaniac brewery heiress :rofl:

Reactions: Ymichael14
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
1. Be honest, don’t lead people on, “I’ll let you know “ then not making a date isn’t very nice.
2. Also, if you are a couple looking to meet other couples, this can be tricky to find 4 people that get on. Have a social first.
3. If you are a Hot Wife , enjoy every minute of it 🔥