After sex...

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

So how do you treat your new meet/friend after the excitment?
We spend time sussing out, new potential people, you would like to play with. Txting, talking, looking... communicating, the excitement builds. You meet its ok, great, amazing!! Then??

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed, others simply choose to move on and carry on swinging, with new meets and new friends.
While some will quite happily stay as they are and keep playing between each other, a regular thing.. :) x

A

AstralLove

Yes for sure and each should have an open communication on there needs and desires. But as a woman single, sometimes you just feel like a sex dolly.... I realise that swinging is not dating, but out of the 5 liaisons Ive encountered, 3 of them left me feeling a little used... At least find out if i got home ok lol!! Maybe my expectations are to hi, and being treated like a real person is to much to ask....

L

Lovers_For_Life

I realise that swinging is not dating, but out of the 5 liaisons Ive encountered, 3 of them left me feeling a little used... At least find out if i got home ok lol!! Maybe my expectations are to hi, and being treated like a real person is to much to ask....

That sounds quite reasonable to me - a msg or two...?? (y)

But what do I know....:unsure:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes for sure and each should have an open communication on there needs and desires. But as a woman single, sometimes you just feel like a sex dolly.... I realise that swinging is not dating, but out of the 5 liaisons Ive encountered, 3 of them left me feeling a little used... At least find out if i got home ok lol!! Maybe my expectations are to hi, and being treated like a real person is to much to ask....

Oh... :(
Well that's not good, you are NOT a sex toy or anything like that!!
And I am sorry, if they didn't even check on you, that is piss poor manners. Basic manners.
Put it this way, I would personally ensure you got home safe if not see you to the door. ring, text and make sure all was okay or indeed not.

Sadly some may make you feel used, it's sad, but happens as you may well be being used to satisfy some sexual fantasy :(
That's sad. And this is what makes me feel then for single ladies, as you are in the opposite side of the fence to the men who get shit for all sorts.

A simple message, or lift, or phone call is what it takes to make that someone - feel special, not used, still wanted and actually a bit cared for.
Not the best way to handle it to be honest.. :( x

A

AstralLove

Yes i agree, lessons learned on my part....
I personally have now added that into my filtering questions and recognise what some of the language in swinging really means, such as NSA and professional lol...
Honesty really is the best policy in my book, If its just a one off then say...
Personally, I want to be a lover myself, sex is intimate, magical even, gets better the more you know a person, its not a list of sexual play to tick off nor a quick fuck!! Men are such complicated creatures, tortured by past relationships, embittered a little even, sitting on top of there feelings like a throne, thinking sex and work will unbind them from there issues... sometimes being empathic by nature is hard work x Im also very tactile and affectionate, give my self to that moment maybe im a bit unnerving cause i make them feel.. lol
Its cool was just wondering others thoughts.

Last edited:
R

riccarda

i like having friends, people i know and we share sexual and none sexual experiences together, i find the scene rather transitory with people moving on as things change but you can stay friends

Plus i like the connection it adds to everything :)

A

AstralLove

I agree xxx
Sex is what you make it, and it takes in all sorts, for all needs and desires.
I get a lot of it in swinging circles is more fantasy based and as admin said sometimes as the single girl you are a sexual character in there world...Once the fantasy the moment is over so are you...
That's fine as long as that's what was arranged, but saying your looking for a lover in you profile, is a hook cause they know most women are looking for that to.
I now will take my time with players, try and get to know them, the fly ones will loose interest quickly.
Maybe clubs and social meets are more a way to go for me, feel less vulnerable more safer for one. xx

A

AstralLove

I Left them in there own home, so knew they were ok.....
I txt to say thanks, being polite and sweet.
1 word answers back after long pre sex txts. as admin says piss poor manners....
I dont really want to become hardened, a fuck em and leave them unemotional woman, its not my style.
Just gotta get better at recognising the pricks from the cocks lol x

A

AstralLove

Yes for sure.. But am grateful for the lessons, i like to think im a worldly woman, but am a newbie and a bit naive i guess in the interplay, especially as its mainly screen based. Get caught up in the excitement. lol...

Last edited:
A

AstralLove

Did hear a local horror story mind you, which shocked me.... A woman had been chatting to this guy for a couple of weeks, he seemed lovely and she was excited to meet him, he drove 50 miles to pick her up. He offered to take her to the new Forrest for a drink, she lived in Southampton. Great she thought, anyways they didn't go to a pub in stead he drove her in the middle of the Forrest said he wanted some out door play. asked her to give him a blow job against the car. She obliged, 8 men came out of the shadows to watch..... He then told her if she valued her safety she was to be fucked in turn by them all!! Scared she complied. They all left and he then he left her, no knickers on, in the middle of a dark Forrest.... luckily with her phone, she managed to get home via a friend took 3 hrs to find her!! Embarrassed and violated, Scary tale...

Reactions: Mootje
L

Lovers_For_Life

Some Quotes on Learning, from BrainyQuote.com.

Like this one -

Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.

Henry Ford

Reactions: AstralLove
15 August 2015
I'd love to have regular girl but still haven't found one suitable. Of course I always stay for a chat, cuppa, whatever and have had repeat encounters but I guess I'm still looking for one I have a deeper connection with.

L

Lovers_For_Life

Did hear a local horror story mind you, which shocked me.... A woman had been chatting to this guy for a couple of weeks, he seemed lovely and she was excited to meet him, he drove 50 miles to pick her up. He offered to take her to the new Forrest for a drink, she lived in Southampton. Great she thought, anyways they didn't go to a pub in stead he drove her in the middle of the Forrest said he wanted some out door play. asked her to give him a blow job against the car. She obliged, 8 men came out of the shadows to watch..... He then told her if she valued her safety she was to be fucked in turn by them all!! Scared she complied. They all left and he then nhe left her, no knickers on, in the middle of a dark Forrest.... luckily with her phone, she managed to get home via a friend took 3 hrs to find her!! Embarrassed and violated, Scary tale...

:mad::mad::mad: Now that is extremely dangerous.... :mad::mad::mad:

A

AstralLove

I always txt a friend im ok, but that's at the beginning of the meet usually.... certainly made me look at meeting strangers for sex in a very different light, cause essentially that is what they are even if you have chatted txted you still really have no idea.... Do you.... I guess that goes both ways thou, there has to be an element of trust....

Reactions: Admin
19 March 2015
Did hear a local horror story mind you, which shocked me.... A woman had been chatting to this guy for a couple of weeks, he seemed lovely and she was excited to meet him, he drove 50 miles to pick her up. He offered to take her to the new Forrest for a drink, she lived in Southampton. Great she thought, anyways they didn't go to a pub in stead he drove her in the middle of the Forrest said he wanted some out door play. asked her to give him a blow job against the car. She obliged, 8 men came out of the shadows to watch..... He then told her if she valued her safety she was to be fucked in turn by them all!! Scared she complied. They all left and he then he left her, no knickers on, in the middle of a dark Forrest.... luckily with her phone, she managed to get home via a friend took 3 hrs to find her!! Embarrassed and violated, Scary tale...

Well I sincerely hope the police were involved!!! :mad: :eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

What the actual... what!?
There's some nasty things going on, on some places hence why I PM'd you a while back Miss Astral about safety and so on..
Do not end up being that lady!

I bloody well hope she did the right thing and got the police involved as this is rape. End of.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I always txt a friend im ok, but that's at the beginning of the meet usually.... certainly made me look at meeting strangers for sex in a very different light, cause essentially that is what they are even if you have chatted txted you still really have no idea.... Do you.... I guess that goes both ways thou, there has to be an element of trust....

It does work both ways, hence why it's good to get as much info as possible, IF you can..
Ring each other, text, social meets, safety net!! Safety net for you is number 1 priority!!
Always tell someone where you are, who you're going with and have two keywords set up; a danger word and a safe word.
Safe word meaning all is cool and you're okay and danger meaning you need to get out of the situation by whatever means.
Phone call, meeting, etc etc. and even if need be, police. x

L

Lovers_For_Life

Its different, as a couple meeting couples. But as an SF, I would recommend you txt someone - your 'buddy' - before and after. If the after msg isn't received, before an agreed time, your buddy needs to take action. Try calling you - and ultimately, calling the Police.

Stay Safe....