• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Afternoon...... New To The Site Would Be Good To Chat

17 September 2017
City
Stowmarket
Hey guys & gals,

So I met some lovely peeps off of here on Friday night and intrigue got the better of me so here I am.

We all had a chat about our first experiences of swinging in th hot tub which was great funny so I'll try and start a chat about that x

Reactions: Therapon
17 September 2017
City
Stowmarket
I'll start.....

So I was playing with a girl and we decided to take the plunge and try Tease 2 which has since closed.
Being naive newbies we thought it best to go on a Wednesday with the main aim to for fill her fantasy of a mmf.

When we arrived it was very very quiet just us another couple and and handful of nervous looking guys.

so we decided to make our way to a playroom and left the door open.

After 10 minutes of play I was on the job and a gent came to the door, he politely asked if he could sit down to with I replied yes.

To say he was excited would be an understatement but my female friend was please of the attention so we went with it.

I was still pounding away and he was touching her tits, it was like caveman who had first discovered fire he was in awe.

She the went to touch him above his jeans and as her hand got close he folded forward and well came quite literally in his pants.

He looked at me and said I don't know how you do it, got up and left the club.

It's fair to say she didn't count that as an MMF and fairer to say that we never went back on a Wednesday.

We both found the funny side and various clubs later I still love it lol.

27 April 2015
Hello again your in the right place here in the forums to chat about anything, so have fun and keep active.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Therapon
E

EllenMelons

4 July 2017
City
Corby

Oh now that I'm not talking with my mouth full Is it too late to say hi

Keep persisting with the site and active on all forums it's the only way for you to meet everyone as it always feels quiet until everyone comes out to play xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
18 August 2017
City
Stourbridge
Oh now that I'm not talking with my mouth full Is it too late to say hi

Keep persisting with the site and active on all forums it's the only way for you to meet everyone as it always feels quiet until everyone comes out to play xx
Well said beautiful xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Ah Yes I thought i recognised you, sorry about that, I do excite easily ...... no no no only kidding, hang on let me find our usual introductory message.......

Hello and welcome to the site and the forums. Don't listen to the rumours about us, we're the sanest residents of the Madhouse. Honest .

Bnk
X

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…