aha horny as..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou, erm they will be going to private, when I've finished faffing about, and the whole of the www have seen our mugs.. I have a way of making the simplest tasks difficult!! Ha
And stop giving her, compliments! Lol she's meant to be my PA. And she's moonlighting!!!

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okidoki, if you need to change them (Le Pics) to private, do call and I will help if you can't..

And I can assist in many ways.. I've been told I am very capable and for a man, surprisingly can multi task with excellent control :p :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Always smut, always smut with you lol...
I'm fine thankyou.. I'm just debating only me, or people I follow, like I said by the time I'm done.. The world and it's mother will have seen them... :D

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah I've already downloaded, printed and distributed em to my friends... yes, I have some :cautious::cautious:

Okay both, don't rush, let the whole site see them first, let Google index them.. then adjust them accordingly :D
:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness;
You can set them to you only and share them in links to peeps no probs, or as you say, only for people you follow.. It's intricate as we want to give people the best privacy options, but easy to do. :)

C

Chellsterfem

Oh good god woman, where have you been?! Trollope Unlike you to be so slow on the uptake! Perhaps a social is on the cards.. Just saying like! :D

Sat 26th Sept Manchester (bi fems only in the afternoon and anyone in the evening) Not organised this one just hi jacking lol

C

Chellsterfem

Like a yellow card? Now you have yo dress up as a referee for that to work. Including skimpy shorts lol:bouncy:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Awww..... I all sad now :(

Besides, I was offering warnings for you to use for someone who's ahem, moonlighting..
Nevermind.. *sniffs* :(

Reactions: Chellsterfem