aha horny as..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Awww..... I all sad now :(

Besides, I was offering warnings for you to use for someone who's ahem, moonlighting..
Nevermind.. *sniffs* :(
Awe what a super plan, always gets me in trouble that one! Xx

Reactions: Admin
22 August 2015
City
Manchester
I'd do that focker 1 :whistle:

Trust you to start a thread like this. Good girl haha

Id love to say who i fancy but don't know any of you yet and well I'd better get some pics up and i might stand a chance although obviously it go's without saying I'm gorgeous. Well ok least on the inside :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'd do that focker 1 :whistle:

Trust you to start a thread like this. Good girl haha

Id love to say who i fancy but don't know any of you yet and well I'd better get some pics up and i might stand a chance although obviously it go's without saying I'm gorgeous. Well ok least on the inside :)
Do, do?? How rude!! Ha and whadya me start a thread like this!! OI, do you mind these people think I'm nice :D

22 August 2015
City
Manchester
Do, do?? How rude!! Ha and whadya me start a thread like this!! OI, do you mind these people think I'm nice :D

How long you been here ?? I recon they will have your card marked by now. It's me that's the sweet and inacent 1 here. Folks if shes says different don't believe a word. Im nice me honest :whistle:;);)

Reactions: Pearls
C

CollardFoxandHound

Enjoyed all the banter but am I on right thread for social night discussion? We'd be up for it if there was enough interested....let's ave a partie:lol:

C

CollardFoxandHound

Sing = no.. but My whips and floggers certainly play a beautiful tune...interspersed with joyfull moans as squeals of delight.
Hotties are a plenty on here but in Our locality not sure????

Reactions: Admin and Pearls