AHH, it's a secret ;)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 December 2019
Hi guys and girls,

This is an incognito account to help me arrange a birthday surprise for my other half.

It's a milestone birthday so the surprise should be epic too, right?

I haven't decided what it should be as yet and I'm hoping that between us we can come up with something she can remember (in a good way) well into old age.

I do realise that this won't be easy to organise but I'm hoping to cover any worries people might have about consent etc in the not too distant future. :)

Any regulars that want to know who we are just pm me and I'll send you a reply from our couples account (which I can then delete so she doesn't see it)

19 March 2015
Hi guys and girls,

This is an incognito account to help me arrange a birthday surprise for my other half.

I haven't decided what it should be as yet and I'm hoping that between us we can come up with something she can remember (in a good way) well into old age.

I do realise that this won't be easy to organise but I'm hoping to cover any worries people might have about consent etc in the not too distant future. :)

Any regulars that want to know who we are just pm me and I'll send you a reply from our couples account (which I can then delete so she doesn't see it)
How very naughty ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi guys and girls,

I would message this account just in case Squirrel ? :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon and MP386