Amateur Alert

• Thread starter Jake_Peralta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

Jake_Peralta

Hi guys, I've never done anything like this before. I'm open for advice, guidance and recommendations.

I have had a nose around and the community seems really supportive and helpful which is reassuring.

I've always been a bit naughty and kinky in the right company. I'm not as confident as I appear on the surface to the people who know me, I'm curious and keen to try new things but nervous at the same time.

Reactions: Admin
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Swinging isn't the same as Instashag - if a quick fuck is what you're after maybe look elsewhere. It's not necessarily about being kinky (whatever that is) but curiosity is great and an open mind is perfect.

Remember: we all had to start somewhere.

:)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys, I've never done anything like this before. I'm open for advice, guidance and recommendations.

I have had a nose around and the community seems really supportive and helpful which is reassuring.

I've always been a bit naughty and kinky in the right company. I'm not as confident as I appear on the surface to the people who know me, I'm curious and keen to try new things but nervous at the same time.
Hello and welcome. Keep yourself involved, it really pays off.

S

Sammy

Hey welcome to madhouse

Tops tops for site are

Jump on forums n interact
Fill your profile
Read others profile
Get chatting
Send pm chat messsges n winks
Most of all enjoy craic m banter

If you need help ask
The staff are fab

Most natives are friendly n don't bite unless requested

Have fun
Sx

4 July 2017
City
Corby

Hi Jake.... Seems we are in the same town! Oohhhh she blushes haha xx

J

Jake_Peralta

Hey welcome to madhouse

Tops tops for site are

Jump on forums n interact
Fill your profile
Read others profile
Get chatting
Send pm chat messsges n winks
Most of all enjoy craic m banter

If you need help ask
The staff are fab

Most natives are friendly n don't bite unless requested

Have fun
Sx

Thanks @Sammy everyone seems so nice and helpful. I'm grateful for the help and kind words.

Reactions: Sammy
J

Jake_Peralta

Welcome hun..
If you are young.. Good looking with a great body..
Then maybe... I mean just maybe I might know someone to show you the ropes..
XxxBibaxxX

Lol thanks @The_Bibas I'm 32, so not sure if that qualifies as young in your book. And as far as good looking with a great body goes, I'll leave others be the judge of that.

27 April 2015

Hi again, and welcome to the forums, We hope you have fun here xx