An AbFabulous Christmas! Couples & Singles

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
An AbFabulous Christmas! Couples & Singles
Posted by HeathrowAbfab
Heathrow AbFab
Friday, December 17, 2021 - 21:00
Until: Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 02:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

HeathrowAbfab

VIP Member
24 June 2019

Food, fun and games, and optional fancy dress! Great prizes if you join in!

Couples’ and Ladies’ tickets on sale now, at Heathrow AbFab Friday Christmas Party, Single Gents’ tickets on sale from Monday 13 December

Couples £40 / Single Ladies £15 / Single Guys £55

*If you purchase a pre-paid ticket, we will give you 3 months free AbFab Encounters Premium Membership.

COVID RESTRICTIONS: You will need to show proof of vaccination or a valid exemption certificate before entry. Details at Heathrow Abfab Covid policy Covid Requirements — Heathrow AbFab & Kestrel

A membership fee of £10 PER PERSON PER YEAR applies to new/expired members.

Please complete a
membership application form and bring 2 forms of ID to the party on your first visit, 1 Photographic and 1 proof of your address. We will accept a UK driving licence as proof of both.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A place that allows single men?
I wonder what airfare costs.
Wait, any other restrictions?
Like age?
All clubs in the uk allow single men, without restrictions, there are some events that are for couples and ladies only but most nights are all inclusive here.

Reactions: Therapon

HeathrowAbfab

VIP Member
24 June 2019
AbFab is short for Absolutely Fabulous.

We welcome single men at all our events apart from Saturday night parties which are for couples only. Minimum age for entry is 21.

Hope to see you some time!

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 August 2021
AbFab is short for Absolutely Fabulous.

We welcome single men at all our events apart from Saturday night parties which are for couples only. Minimum age for entry is 21.

Hope to see you some time!
Im in the US.
Since we are two countries separated by a common language, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something.
Do you use AbFab to describe certain events or do you use it as part of your name.
Meaning, every event you hold is AbFab.

HeathrowAbfab

VIP Member
24 June 2019
Im in the US.
Since we are two countries separated by a common language, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something.
Do you use AbFab to describe certain events or do you use it as part of your name.
Meaning, every event you hold is AbFab.
AbFab is part of our name: Heathrow AbFab

Reactions: Therapon