An 'etiquette' Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

When having fun with a lady I have been known to 'Moan loudly' as I orgasm. Now I've never noted another guy do that, should I 'Put a muffler on it'? Not sure if this is bad etiquette?

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Actually my point is not 'How can I keep quiet' it's more SHOULD I. I wondered the last time if others in the room looked down at this from a guy?

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

i suppose it depends on the moan, i mean is it a guttural manly moan, a beastial moan like a wild animal, or somelike like you have been sucking helium through a balloon moan ? is it going to get looks of admiration and woman throwing their knickers at you, or laughs ?

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I say moan away. Personally I like to know that a guy is enjoying himself too and so if it's something you do naturally.....then why suppress it. Xx x

M

meet_the_fockers

So long as you dont break out into a song and dance or start howling.. remember porkies?? The film mean. Its nice to know a guys enjoying it too.. fine line i guess...

Oh god oh god ohhhhhgodddd im cummmminggggg i know i hear ya!! :eek:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:D
Surely just go with the flow @Open_minded_2016 ;) be yourself and if you're a loud person so be it.

We have a Lassie next door, in reference to @meet_the_fockers post as yes I remember it.. and she has kept us awake all night, many a time.
She is literally Lassie from Porkies. :)

Reactions: Pearls