Any Advice On Corsets?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
I'm particularly interested in buying the lady in my life a corset to add to her wardrobe but am wondering if any of you ladies out there have any recommendations of where to look for a fairly priced good quality piece?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm particularly interested in buying the lady in my life a corset to add to her wardrobe but am wondering if any of you ladies out there have any recommendations of where to look for a fairly priced good quality piece?
Ask @Her_him69 she makes some exquisite corsets ....

N

No longer with us

PM sent xxx

Reactions: Beagle
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
Minxy is well obsessed with corsets and has a few , well more than a few, gets them from Corsets UK and from handmade stalls , usualy at the BBB in Birmaingham, (Google Brum Bazarre ) its on every 3rd sunday mostly, she swears by metal boned ones, spiral steel and get a size 4" smaller than you think

thankyou! I'll continue googling, I love the push up effect they have and I'll add those criteria to the list :)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

And just how do you intend to squeeze a small family car in yer wardrobe?