• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Any Advice On Corsets?

20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
I'm particularly interested in buying the lady in my life a corset to add to her wardrobe but am wondering if any of you ladies out there have any recommendations of where to look for a fairly priced good quality piece?

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm particularly interested in buying the lady in my life a corset to add to her wardrobe but am wondering if any of you ladies out there have any recommendations of where to look for a fairly priced good quality piece?
Ask @Her_him69 she makes some exquisite corsets ....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've had a look on the LH website and seen only a couple really but I'll take up the advice and ask!
I know of some others too, please speak with @Her_him69 first and after that if stuck let us know and I'll point you in the right direction.

@Her_him69 please consider what we discussed.... x

N

No longer with us

PM sent xxx

Reactions: Beagle
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans

thankyou! I'll continue googling, I love the push up effect they have and I'll add those criteria to the list

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

And just how do you intend to squeeze a small family car in yer wardrobe?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…