Anyone due to fly to Sharm?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Pretty scary stuff, my daughters booked to fly, in Feb. Hopefully all over by then...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well we stirred the hornets nest by invading Afghanistan and Iraq for the second time.
Syria is in civil war due to the Arab Spring, and civilians are being brutally butchered by Bashar Al-Assad

To try and crush ISIS - a spawn of our demon seed by political spin-doctors, and try and repel the rebel attacks in Syria, Russia stepped in and added weight to the arm of Assad and in turn the West, and are waging war against ISIS - successfully (somewhat).

This is why the Russian flight was targeted.
ISIS has been on the rise for many years and is worth £billions. With heavily armed 'soldiers' £ Billions of oil, and in the bank, plus tonnes of heavy weaponry systems, it's going to take decades to crush ISIS - if ever!

This means, the flight that these poor people died in last week, is a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things, and ISIS including their threat to us - the UK and her interests, will be endured for many years to come.

In all honesty, ANYONE wishing to travel to Sharm El Sheikh or Egypt, Syria, UAE, Qatar, Tunisia or anywhere even remotely IN the Arab Spring affected regions - seriously needs to think about their course of actions.
Because you're effectively paying to visit a war zone, in the false sense of security, of being protected in a hotel complex by giant walls.....

These guys use C4 and semtex - usually large enough to take a building down, a half-baked stone wall won't stop them..

I urge you to try and get your daughter to reconsider.
I lose all reason in understanding why so many people think it's so safe to visit these tourist spots, which are in countries either in the grip of Al-Qa'ida, ISIS or are in a civil war.

Reactions: kopinov
F

Findaswingersclub

As my main professional career is in travel, we have had all sorts of info on this, apparently the government is going to lift the suspension tonight so my inside sources say. X

K

kopinov

Add to that, the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood will very likely have diverted millions of dollars worth of Egyptian arms (and currency) into the hands of extremists in both the Sinai and westward towards the Libyan border from the day they took power - a process they will have treated with increasing urgency as their overthrow by Sisi became more imminent. What remains is not a recipe for stability.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ohhhh yes of course makes perfect sense ha! Hmmm I just think we are heading for war once again. It terrifies me!!

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
The war never finished or ended.... Trust me. x

It never will, it certainly isn't one that we (the west) could even begin to win.
The fact that there respect of life so differs from ours means that conventional warfare is totally inadequate. You only have to look at the leaders of there countries to see that the people are happy to have some form of genocide whichever group is in charge.
Not saying that there are no innocents there, only that there are groups that thrive on conflict. That last statement could also be rolled out against the west too.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You only have to look at the leaders of there countries to see that the people are happy to have some form of genocide whichever group is in charge.
Not saying that there are no innocents there, only that there are groups that thrive on conflict. That last statement could also be rolled out against the west too.
Very true.
They seem to thrive and seek actively, conflict and harm and destruction.... It's in their way of life I believe.
Always been the same and will never change, the regimes are brutal and so are the laws.

Beheading women for infidelity - without ANY proof.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Very true.
They seem to thrive and seek actively, conflict and harm and destruction.... It's in their way of life I believe.
Always been the same and will never change, the regimes are brutal and so are the laws.

Beheading women for infidelity - without ANY proof.. :rolleyes:

The regimes and laws are brutal, and that's the point really, as a child that is what they grow up in, what they see and learn and that forms their ideals, beliefs.
Its been the way for generations, so why are we appalled, we have turned a blind eye even encouraged in some instances until it affects us then "outrage"must be stopped".
Its the idea of society, it does not sit within our limits of right and wrong therefore it must be wrong, but that is their society and has been their way for hundreds of years. lets be honest our own society dictates a lot of things that I, and I assume others don't agree with.

K

kopinov

Just seen on the news that there are still folks stranded at Sharm, some of whom are running short of essential medication.
I think, if I were them, I'd be chartering a fast boat to Nueiba (to catch the ferry to Aqaba, then travel up to Amman or cross the Alenby Bridge and fly home from Ben Gurion or maybe chance the marina in Eilat) or Suez and get the bus to Cairo and fly from there.
It's a pretty poor show, as far as embassy/consular support goes.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's a pretty poor show, as far as embassy/consular support goes.
Agreed! What would happen if a full blown war kicked off there? The country is in the grip of ISIS and a civil war...
Would the embassy get involved then!?

Man.. I am astounded that the travel agents and government are still allowing holidays in countries, in the grip of ISIS and civil wars..
Wtf is the matter with this? Simple. Stop travel to these countries, you're gambling with your lives mun. :rolleyes:

27 April 2015
Just as an added twist, My son who is in the Army, and has done far too many deep hidden tours, that have helped my greyness gather momentum, has been mobilised for Immediate deployment on another special ops mission, and the whole UK garrison is on full alert with all leave cancelled !!!:(:(

Reactions: Pearls