Are You A Positive Swinger?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Are we positive swingers?
Err yes no yes sometimes maybe oh I don't know will have to think about it. N&J xx :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19 March 2015
I would say i am a very positive person and our lass a bit less so but i am not sure i come across as positive on here as i do tend to vent my frustrations here.
True but that goes to show how comfortable you are here and not in a bad way. You work in a pretty high pressured environment and are able to talk about it here and be open. That's a good thing.
In addition to this, when you're on form - you can be so funny in posts and threads.. Really quick witted humour.
Would be nice to chat to Mrs B now and again but she has her preference and that's fine. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
True but that goes to show how comfortable you are here and not in a bad way. You work in a pretty high pressured environment and are able to talk about it here and be open. That's a good thing.
In addition to this, when you're on form - you can be so funny in posts and threads.. Really quick witted humour.
Would be nice to chat to Mrs B now and again but she has her preference and that's fine. :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww dont let Mrs B on here she is twice what i am - Honestly i try to keep my humour to myself as i see things and comment and know i sail close to the wind and really dont want to upset folks. (again) It caused me real pain last time that someone had taken offence to something i posted as that is never my intention and TBH took it badly that i came across so wrong that my post was deleted rather than someone saying thats out of order Mr B go say sorry. As Mrs B says i am the softest hard arse she has ever met.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
19 March 2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww dont let Mrs B on here she is twice what i am - Honestly i try to keep my humour to myself as i see things and comment and know i sail close to the wind and really dont want to upset folks. (again) It caused me real pain last time that someone had taken offence to something i posted as that is never my intention and TBH took it badly that i came across so wrong that my post was deleted rather than someone saying thats out of order Mr B go say sorry. As Mrs B says i am the softest hard arse she has ever met.
Aww bless.. I know what you mean and ahh such is life. It happens sometimes. :)

Reactions: Therapon
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Shit happens. N