Are you actively looking..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Are you the type of person,, people who are actively looking for meets or are you quite happy to just chat and hope that things will happen.. We are always looking even despite the myth that couples get constant offers and bombarded by messages for meets... The only thing we insist on is that any potential meets are pv, d... We do send messages to potential meets.. Unfortunately you don't always get replies but that's life.. You will never be everyone's cup of tea... Over to you sexy lot... ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In all honesty every meet we’ve had has happened naturally, yes we’ve messaged but through the banter and flirting in the forums. We’ve never out of the blue asked for a meet and usually drop the hint in the forums and go from there. By the time you want to meet up then it’s a more natural occurrence and in fairness we’ve managed to meet everyone we’ve been interested in and vice versa.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I think people are still a bit weary after covid.. I've noticed in the last few months people are reluctant to arrange a meet.. It's like anything in life everyone thinks differently.. I think personally for us now we're at the stage where we think covid has done enough damage over the last couple of years so it's time to start living again and having as much fun as you can.. Let's be honest non of us know how long we have left... W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think people are still a bit weary after covid.. I've noticed in the last few months people are reluctant to arrange a meet.. It's like anything in life everyone thinks differently.. I think personally for us now we're at the stage where we think covid has done enough damage over the last couple of years so it's time to start living again and having as much fun as you can.. Let's be honest non of us know how long we have left... W.. ??
I agree but I think when it comes to meeting I’m seeing a lot of folk that just want to talk and have fun online, there’s definitely a shift in the scene from what it was a few yrs back. As for covid, is it more harmful to catch than an std for example?

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Now speaking personally from what I've seen in the last couple of years it affects everyone differently.. I've seen people who are really vulnerable with low immune systems get it and have no symptoms but then you have the flip side with people who are physically really fit and strong and it takes them.. I think most people have seen both sides.. As for an std I can't really comment because (touch wood) Iwe both haven't had one... W.. ?

17 August 2021
I'm actively seeking, but all I get is chat.
Both online and in person.
I'm like a stray cat, they like to play with me , but won't take me home.
Even the ones who are older, fatter and uglier than me are not interested.
I was hoping they would be desperate .

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I'm actively seeking, but all I get is chat.
Both online and in person.
I'm like a stray cat, they like to play with me , but won't take me home.
Even the ones who are older, fatter and uglier than me are not interested.
I was hoping they would be desperate .
If you lived in the UK I am sure you would get lots of meets. You come across as a really nice genuine guy. x M

17 August 2021
If you lived in the UK I am sure you would get lots of meets. You come across as a really nice genuine guy. x M
Story of my life.
If this, if that.
I keep looking at photos and videos and reading profiles on here trying to figure out what you people are doing differently than me.
There has to be a social cue or something in the way you pose in the photos or what you write in your profiles that I am missing.
Only thing I have learned you, same for people over here, dont have to put very much effort into finding someone.
I mean , I read your posts about choosing one person from several requests, or had several seperate meets lined up and they all fell trough.
I have never even been considered and rejected.
If i was talking to people online or meeting them and then getting rejected, I could understand .
I'm too ugly or annoying or don't bathe often
enough.
But I cant even get to the point where we talk about it maybe happening.
Only people who even view my profile over here are spambots.
Someday, hopefully before I die, I will figure this out.

Reactions: DebE
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Story of my life.
If this, if that.
I keep looking at photos and videos and reading profiles on here trying to figure out what you people are doing differently than me.
There has to be a social cue or something in the way you pose in the photos or what you write in your profiles that I am missing.
Only thing I have learned you, same for people over here, dont have to put very much effort into finding someone.
I mean , I read your posts about choosing one person from several requests, or had several seperate meets lined up and they all fell trough.
I have never even been considered and rejected.
If i was talking to people online or meeting them and then getting rejected, I could understand .
I'm too ugly or annoying or don't bathe often
enough.
But I cant even get to the point where we talk about it maybe happening.
Only people who even view my profile over here are spambots.
Someday, hopefully before I die, I will figure this out.
We did have meets arranged a while ago but unfortunately real life get in the way and has to take priority.. It usually takes us a couple of months to arrange meets... We always start chatting and get to know each other first.. Then we arrange a social meet to see if we all get on... We had 3 meets that ended up getting cancelled.. 1 of them left the site.. Another couple we're let down last minute by the babysitter and we had to cancel the 3rd one because of family issues... W.. ??

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
As for the question what are you doing differently to us,,, its probably nothing different.. Maybe people in the US react differently to swinging or have a completely different perspective... It could just be a culture thing.. Plus this site people are a lot more genuine.. There's less fake profiles... There are swinging sites in the UK that are awful but that's definitely not here... W.. ??

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
No we are not actively looking simply because msl's work pattern makes it difficult as her weekends are usually mid week. Being located where we are doesn't help either, just getting to the nearest motorway takes about an hour but only if the roads are quiet. So although we are not actively looking we are still happy to meet up if others happen to be on holiday and staying within a reasonable distance or if we can arrange a meet with enough notice to get shifts changed.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
No we are not actively looking simply because msl's work pattern makes it difficult as her weekends are usually mid week. Being located where we are doesn't help either, just getting to the nearest motorway takes about an hour but only if the roads are quiet. So although we are not actively looking we are still happy to meet up if others happen to be on holiday and staying within a reasonable distance or if we can arrange a meet with enough notice to get shifts changed.
Don't worry we are definitely having a weeks holiday where you are this year. Probably around September... W and M... ???

17 August 2021
As for the question what are you doing differently to us,,, its probably nothing different.. Maybe people in the US react differently to swinging or have a completely different perspective... It could just be a culture thing.. Plus this site people are a lot more genuine.. There's less fake profiles... There are swinging sites in the UK that are awful but that's definitely not here... W.. ??
The only difference I have noticed is your clubs have almost zero restrictions on single men, looks, body type, age.
Most clubs will not accept single men, those that do, you have to be a model, rock star or very rich.
And none of the swingers I have ever know found anyone online. It was always someone they knew or met socially.
The few onlibe that are real appear to only want something very precise. Profile reads more like a help wanted ad.
They specify age, height , weight, dick length.
And it is a very narrow window, like 30 to 32 years old.
Other than that, and lack of 18 year old spambots falling in love with me on this site, I dont see a difference.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
The only difference I have noticed is your clubs have almost zero restrictions on single men, looks, body type, age.
Most clubs will not accept single men, those that do, you have to be a model, rock star or very rich.
And none of the swingers I have ever know found anyone online. It was always someone they knew or met socially.
The few onlibe that are real appear to only want something very precise. Profile reads more like a help wanted ad.
They specify age, height , weight, dick length.
And it is a very narrow window, like 30 to 32 years old.
Other than that, and lack of 18 year old spambots falling in love with me on this site, I dont see a difference.
The clubs in this country do let single gents in but at a premium.. They get really ripped off with the entrance fee plus most won't let them in on Saturday nights.. As for looking for specific things that's definitely not us.. We start chatting usually meet socially then as long as all three of us are happy we take things further.. Looks,, age,, cock size are not a factor.. I look like a beach ball myself but as long as we get on that's fine... W.. ??

17 August 2021
The clubs in this country do let single gents in but at a premium.. They get really ripped off with the entrance fee plus most won't let them in on Saturday nights.. As for looking for specific things that's definitely not us.. We start chatting usually meet socially then as long as all three of us are happy we take things further.. Looks,, age,, cock size are not a factor.. I look like a beach ball myself but as long as we get on that's fine... W.. ??
I find the premium acceptable.
Business is business .
More guys want in than women.
Men are willing to pay.
The two swingers that I dated were like you two, they were not fussy.
As far as I could tell, I was the only one they wouldn't swing with .
From what I have seen from your photos, you are far from a beech ball.
haven't found any of your videos yet, but I'm still looking.
I'm only on page 61.

Reactions: TherLegs
17 August 2021
We did have meets arranged a while ago but unfortunately real life get in the way and has to take priority.. It usually takes us a couple of months to arrange meets... We always start chatting and get to know each other first.. Then we arrange a social meet to see if we all get on... We had 3 meets that ended up getting cancelled.. 1 of them left the site.. Another couple we're let down last minute by the babysitter and we had to cancel the 3rd one because of family issues... W.. ??
A couple of months to arrange meets.
I have been trying to arrange just one for 40 years.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I find the premium acceptable.
Business is business .
More guys want in than women.
Men are willing to pay.
The two swingers that I dated were like you two, they were not fussy.
As far as I could tell, I was the only one they wouldn't swing with .
From what I have seen from your photos, you are far from a beech ball.
haven't found any of your videos yet, but I'm still looking.
I'm only on page 61.
I wouldn't say we're not fussy but we don't have a massive list where every box needs ticking.. There has to be a connection when we meet for a social.. As long as we get on... We would never judge anyone on looks or size.. Like Mrs h said nobody has the right to judge anyone but unfortunately in this lifestyle it happens... We just let it go over our heads... W.. ?

27 April 2015
Actively looking

No,
but we're always open to suggestion, however, We are very lucky, as where we live in Spain, people are really very confident in thier own skins, (as we are) and that easily comes across when chatting in a beach bar or tapas bar with others, and as nothing is hidden, the physical and sexual attraction is on show instantly.
Also, we've found people here (Holidays or living) are not afraid to say if they find you attractive, which is then an opening to move forward if all agree and choose to,
But for us, We love the fact, that its a choice here, and not an expected, which is very relaxing, knowing there is no expectancy to follow through.
The-A-Team.

26 July 2016
It seems an age now, back when I was meeting I'd say it was mostly chatting, waiting and hoping that got me the best results but the majority of people on the sites like this I've been a member of are not interested in chatting, they just stick up a profile and expect the offers to come flooding in. I've wasted many an hour searching through profiles looking for one that seemed interesting with very little success.