Are You In Or Out?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Dear All,
Since we had a change to the Chat app you stay logged in even when you've gone. As a result many appear to be In who are actually Out. So here's a thought and a request, before you go set your online status to away and then even though we have what is normally about 60 in the list these days those who enter will know who IS In and who's Out. (Saves messaging and wondering if they aren't there, or just don't want to talk).

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

If you check the profile you can see when they were last active, that's what I usually do before messaging
True, but then much quicker if the list shows you're off, plus saves all those #### viewed your profile notes.

D

Deleted member 3411

I often wondered if you see chat now (61) how many member re actually active
Exactly my point, also a couple of times I have returned to find a chat flag to show someone has sent me a message but when I look there is nothing there. I have a feeling this happens if somebody opens up your chat accidentally and then switches back off again it's still registers that they were going to send you a message so it's far better if you can see that they are in or out and don't click on their name accidentally activating a chat.

B

Bump-n-Grind

True, but then much quicker if the list shows you're off, plus saves all those #### viewed your profile notes.
But in honesty unless the system automatically shows that you're no longer in chat I'd doubt many will manually change it. Don't quote me on this, but I don't think you get a notification unless you view the full profile as opposed to window when you get the one that pops up

D

Deleted member 3411

But in honesty unless the system automatically shows that you're no longer in chat I'd doubt many will manually change it. Don't quote me on this, but I don't think you get a notification unless you view the full profile as opposed to window when you get the one that pops up
Ok well here is a tester, as far as I'm aware I read as offline, if you pop into the chat room and look me up in the list am I there and if so I should say I'm offline?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I often wondered if you see chat now (61) how many member re actually active
As I mentioned in this thread also by @SteLinda regarding the same topic;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/is-the-chat-now-giving-false-facts.3371/#post-127226

Unless people physically log out, it will show who's online. Most of us just close the app, without logging out - which means you're logged in.
Just as it will show members' online statuses even though they may have the site minimised until the evening for example.
But as the app is closed and not logged out, it will show people online - because technically, they are online.
Hope this helps. :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Dear All,
Since we had a change to the Chat app you stay logged in even when you've gone. As a result many appear to be In who are actually Out. So here's a thought and a request, before you go set your online status to away and then even though we have what is normally about 60 in the list these days those who enter will know who IS In and who's Out. (Saves messaging and wondering if they aren't there, or just don't want to talk).
I still leave the toilet seat up and now you are asking me to do this? Guys you're killing me........

Reactions: Admin