Are you interested in knowing more about swinging and the 'lifestyle'?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Couples_Swinging.jpg

Are you interested in knowing more about swinging and the 'lifestyle'?

Find out about the different types of couple swinging and some other useful information, that you should know about how to start swinging with your partner.

How to start swinging with your partner.

How do couples get involved in ‘the lifestyle’, and swinging?

Why do couples swing in the first place?

Our body and physical awareness is an amazing being in itself. Just as, if not more importantly, is our mental and social awareness, and want for interaction and social fitting.

We have an insatiable appetite for at least one thing in life, be it food or intimacy, as examples.

Leaving food on the table, we stray into a familiar territory to take a dig on an act of physical intimacy. Intimacy is a term stretched to every direction and now it’s slanting towards swingers and couples that want to start swinging.

Swinging is becoming more and more popular. Whilst it was renowned for being part of the ‘Swinging Sixties’ – especially in the UK as well as the US, swinging itself actually dates back thousands of years. It is a primal instinct. Carnal.

Swinging is a non-monogamous activity of physical intimacy treated much like any other social activity.
Swinging can and is usually experienced as a couple, however swinging is also engaged by singletons both male and female of course.

Swinging also has a deeply recreational perspective. Swingers indulge in intimate acts with someone other than one’s spouse/primary partner, with the full knowledge and consent of that person.

Swingers have been thriving since the beginning of recorded time. In the era of flower power, swinging was a very “in-thing” and among the most popular “culture”. It has had different social standings through time, of course! The phenomenon of swinging may be seen as part of the revolution of recent decades.

Swinging is like a sport for people who believe physical attraction is part of human nature and should be openly enjoyed by a committed or married couple.

Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in carnal activities with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. The most common method is an adult male and female couple, meeting other pairs for lovemaking and physical intimacy, and sometimes ongoing intimate relationships. The activity may occur at a swing party, a couple-to-couple encounter, a liaison, or with a third person in a threesome.

How to start swinging – The different types of swinging couples

During these events, swingers acknowledge lovemaking as a game and participants as team-mates. There are few ground rules, but none etched in stone. The prominent carnal activities, but definitely not limited to, are several to mention, but a few of the most popular ones include:

Exhibitionism

It is the form of pleasure which involves making out with a partner while being watched by at least one other person.

Voyeurism

Watching others doing or performing the big bang. It is acceptable in the group event, but not in private areas.

Soft Swap

It involves kissing and stroking and the basics in a blowjob or stroking and touching the lady down under… with multiple partners. This can be indulged during the threesome, group romp, or while swapping partners.

Full Swap

This is to have penetrative physical sex with someone other than one’s partner. The idea is almost the definition of swinging, but not necessarily the same.

Group Game

This term signifies the activities involving multiple players in the same lay-out. It usually defines a group of four or more people interacting physically. The most common is two couples, although it can be any gender of four or more people.

Ménage a Trios

Also known as threesomes, this is one of the most common methods of starting in the swinging lifestyle for beginners. A lot of couples will carry on with threesomes long after they become an integral part in swinging. In this, all three involved people interact with each other in bed.

Extreme Measures

These include things such as spanking, bondage, and water sports. The majority of these are very uncommon at most swingers’ parties unless the hosts have chosen a theme for the night, in which case you will be notified well before the night of the party.

Bi-Factor

People of the same gender interacting with each other sexually. This is much more common between women than men, but it doesn’t mean every woman will indulge in it. Bisexuality between men is extremely rare in the swinging community, and is usually frowned upon if not organised prior, and is usually preferred in a separate area.

Are you already a member and would you like to contribute to this? Do you have thoughts and experiences that would suit the article?

If so - share your thoughts and points of view! Here :)

C

Cevans

I have hound this group immersed that I can fulfil our swinging needs - so I am very interested to hear back from like minded couples or solo females xx

C x

19 March 2015
That's very good to know. There's so many like-minded people here, couples and singles..
Going good so far too ;) xx

C

Cevans

I sadly can't agree Hun x
Nothing so far even remotely been offered here ((

19 March 2015
Will send you some more info via PM, but try adding more info to your profile.
What you want, what you don't want.. Do you want couples? Single females? (unicorns??)

men only, you know.. add info and send people messages, spend time chatting with people to find out IF they're on the same hymn sheet as you - you know, if they want what you want..

I wouldn't be too quick to post things like 'wanting to swing asap - wanting to swing urgently' as that may put some people off..
If you know what we mean?

PS, you only joined a week ago? :(

I just ran a search for London and found over 30+ plus members. That doesn't include members who have added suburbs to their profiles..... xx

R

riccarda

@Charlia i find its women who have the problem a straight guy has no problem playing with a bi girl but women don't seem to be the same so if you play in public you put the girls off the boys think your Gay

my preference is for Girls but i am bi and consequently take care how i play

Reactions: Charlia and Pearls
10 March 2015
"Extreme Measures
These include things such as spanking, bondage, and water sports. The majority of these are very uncommon at most swingers’ parties unless the hosts have chosen a theme for the night, in which case you will be notified well before the night of the party."

In our experience, especially more recently, there tends to be an element of this at most parties. Now, I'm not saying everyone is running around in cuffs and chains whipping each other, but you will usually find that someone has brought along a crop or cane, or maybe a paddle, perhaps for a giggle, or maybe tucked away in their playbag and, sooner or later, it makes an appearance. Someone usually has a pair of those "fluffy cuffs" too, and you will find a few of the ladies ( and maybe one or two guys lol) who let themselves be restrained for some fun.
It's quite fun seeing the "conversions" happening, as some of the quieter, shyer members suddenly turn out to be the ones who are up for a little "experimentation", hearing them asking to have a look at the various bits and pieces we carry, before quietly asking if someone will "show them how it all works", and we think this is what swinging is all about, pushing the boundaries a little in a safe, sane, private location with friends who you can (mostly) trust not to leave (too many) marks lol!

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
10 March 2015
I sadly can't agree Hun x
Nothing so far even remotely been offered here ((

If you sit back and wait, chances are you will have a tough time getting meets.
If they cant find you, get out there and find them, and then organise a night out, a club invasion, a camping weekend, a social.... anything to gather like-minded souls together, and before you know it, you will be inundated with offers!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin