Art...or Just A Cock Shot?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi

When I first joined this wonderful site I was a refugee from other well known sites where not only was it "normal" for both men and women to photographically display their genitals in the media section of their profiles but it was not unusual for many members (snigger) to display erect penises or wide open pussies as their profile avatar. :eek:

So, being a newbie here, when it came to filling out my SS profile I not only loaded pictures of my face but I also loaded a number of pictures of my cock :palm:

Now, I like my cock :D.
Not in a big macho way, just in a "my buddy" sort of way.
Don't get me wrong, it hasn't got a name and I've not taken to talking to it yet. :p

But, It has, after all, brought me a lot of pleasure over the years (and a lot of bloody problems as well but we'll gloss over that)

I find other men's cocks to be bloody ugly things but I think mine is quite pretty. :rofl::rofl:
I've even had a number of comments of ladies telling me it's pretty (or words to that effect)

However, I'm aware that for a lot of ladies there are not many less welcome sights than that of a man's penis (particularly erect , Yuk)

So, with that in mind, I 've always tried to approach my personal cock shots from a more artistic angle. :cool:

However, several months ago we had a discussion on this forum and I gathered that, on reflection, I was in danger of turning women away rather than attracting them by displaying my cock.:(

So I made the decision to remove all pictures of my cock from my profile.
I did in fact receive messages of disappointment from one or two ladies who said thay didn't find my dick pics offensive as they were displayed artistically. :)

I still take pictures of my cock if, for example, I get a new cock ring.
Or if I can think of any other reason. :p:D

Anyway, I was doing my usual arty-fartying about and as I produced a number of pics that I liked I thought to myself "mmmm...I think they'd look quite nice as large prints on a nice big white modern wall". (I know, I know I need counselling :confused:)

BUT..

This for example I think is quite striking and I reckon anyone would be delighted to receive a picture like this as a present.
Ant's Cock 300pxls.jpg

And who woudn't be absolutely delighted and proud to display a large print of the piece of art below above their mantlepiece as a subject for discussion with their friends and business colleagues.

Ant's 3 Stainless Steel Cock Ring 2lx.jpg

So, is it art or is it just a dick pic?

Antogs xx

150cm x 100cm full-colour prints will be available from the Tate Modern from January next year at the bargain price of £199. Or you can get one from me for Fifty Quid for men or a blowjob for women :whistle::whistle::cool: