Attractions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 May 2015
What are you most attracted to?
What draws you in?

For me it's the smile, if you have that smile it's going to draw me to you. Next would be eyes and good eye contact.
After that in order to keep me there you need to have a kind heart and be respectful.
Self love and confidence if big too.

After that I'm all yours :rolleyes::love:

You fail at those I can almost guarantee I will tell you to have a pleasant evening and kindly walk away :palm::eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Beautiful people, on the inside, you can be the most gorgeous person to look at but completely ugly on the inside, see it all the time :D

D

Deleted member 1402

I'm very attracted to intelligence, personality and sense of humour.
I don't have a particular type, of any gender, but I'm a sucker for a naughty smile, a glint in the eye and wearing trendy specs!

B

Bump-n-Grind

If I'm honest I couldn't simply write what it is, it's not that simple as an attraction cam come from a lot of different things & lots of people are attractive in lots of different ways. The only thing I can say about it is I know it when I see it

V

Violet_and_Phil

For me, it's someone's eyes that draw me in but it's the ability to make me laugh and to have an interesting conversation with that brings me back xx

Reactions: No longer with us