Awakened

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Just a rough stretch of a dream that women me up last night.

My right hand ran up her arm, her soft skin was warm to the touch, my fingers found her wrists tightly bound and tied to the wooden bed spindles. I looked in to her eyes, beautiful green eyes filled with lust, as my fingers intertwined hers as I did she sighed happily and groaned as my hips thrust forward hard and deep, a clap rang out and I kissed her.

Then though my hand run back down her arm and over her smeared red lips she opened her mouth and moaned, as my hips pulled back my cock slipped from her pussy drilled heavily against her smooth pubic area,

"Please" she mumbled, as I held her face with one hand and pushed myself up arching my back with the other,

"What?" I moaned lustily

"Fuck me" she pleaded, I released her face and guided just my head back in to her,

"Why?" I commanded, as she tried to wiggle and course more of me in to her but the ropes binding her ankles to the bed stopped her,

"Becau....I....plea....." She mumbled low and submissively,

"Why should I fuck a dirty thing like you?" I commanded again, as my hand dropped to her large soft breast a dominant rush roared through me,

"Because...." She mumbled again her eyes filled with desire, lust, and submission,

"Why?" I growled "why should I fuck a worthl...." I cut my short as I swatted her for,

"Because.... I'm...." She paused and in response I slapped her tit again,

"Why?" I shouted as I flexed my cock,

"Because I'm a worthless cunt" she mumbled quietly sounding humiliated,

"Wrong" I growled slapping her her tit again before brutally thrusting into her and almost entirely pulling out "Why?" I shouted again as I slapped her now reddened tit,

"I'm your worthless cunt" she howled more comfortable than before, as her thighs hopelessly tried to wrap around me,

I kissed her passionately before aching myself back up, before I spoke I pinched her nipple and moaned,
"Wrong again, I fuck you because your MY princess, MY filthy slutty princess"

She didn't speak, but her eyes roared and glittered the humiliation she felt only moments ago lost to excitement and power, as I began thrust in to her and our mouths meet in passionate kisses until I growled "princess slut" to her and her entire body clenched and quivered.