• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Back With The Injured

• Thread starter Moonracer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1030

I'm learning off the best ant I pearl wink
Yes, our bosslady @Pearls is always happy to help out with all members' questions.
However, you've been here a while now.... have a go at some of the other forums, too. You'll be making friends and will be more likely to be invited to parties, etc.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
There are a lot s of events you could attend, you just need to make the effort to get to them and as @meandlis says get involved in the forums so members get to know you and hopefully you will find someone to go with you. Good luck

D

Deleted member 2978

this list includes from age 17 to 60 with several dates, girlfriends and wives(married twice divorced once)

on a small 12 foot sail boat and in the water after we tipped it...so we could finish the act comfortably lol
in the back seat of a Honda Accord 3 door
in the front seat of a triumph spitfire mkIII
in the back of a Datsun 510 Station wagon
on a military airlift airplane in the cargo bay
on a night train from Jerez to Madrid
on a night train from Frankfurt to West Berlin (pre the wall falling)
in the sports center at US college/Uni in the Jacuzzi
in the Student union building on pool table (4 different times)
in a double bed in a hotel with 3 other couples in the room who were not doing it
at a religious US college/uni in my dorm room (men's dorms)
in the college field house shower room after playing a soccer game( I played well she said)
on the den floor after a very drunken New Years Eve party (1973-4) after catching a party guest couple in the act in the kitchen. and yes we swapped afterwards and I think I made boy women much happier than he did (brewers droop was what his partner, a brit lady, called his performance)
many times in her backyard screened house...nothing brings out the sweat like a good hard go in 90 degree F heat
in the lobby bar of a Jury's Inn in Birmingham and in the elevator to the room where the party was ending.
on a clothing optional island at Sandals Royal Jamaican resort
also on in the pool late at night
in the pool grottoes at the Sandals Montego Bay Resort Jamaica
in a few other hidden places around the resort
in our bed, shower, bath and living room
in their bed, shower, and living room
on the couch and floor
in several US and UK hot tubs(started there but finished elsewhere)

I know there are more but damned if I can think of them lol

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Don't you start in this thread, what ever it is
We were lucky, another five minutes and we'd have been headed down the motorway. In our moment of passion I failed to spot the trailer was hitched.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…