• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Badge

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
who would be up for a discreet small sticker on the back of car showing ss?
Epic.. Of course, would be amazing.. I could have picked a better name though for the acronym/abbreviation.
But champion stuff indeed!

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Grand idea but could also offend people as in anti senatic ( i think that's the word) Nazis
Close enough.
only a suggestion, you have a good point so what would we have
Hmm tricky.. Am sure there's enough brain power here between all of us to come up with something.

I dropped a whopper there, but well ... swinging is a social activity - or meant to be anyway (ignoring some other sites).
Hence the social aspect of this site and her name, Social Swinging.
Swinging is social as it's about making friends as well as diving between the sheets.

Will get the grey matter working. This could make a very interesting thread actually.

24 February 2016
City
Baldock
SF then for social friends x but we as members would know it but not unregistered or unverified members would know it,

Last edited:
P

peakcouple

Great idea, our old car had a Chameleons sticker on it and a Partners camping club sticker too until that group folded up. Unless you knew what they meant, they wouldn't shout out that you were a swinger, but this one does - we have it on a plastic board and put it in our camper-van window when we're staying at campsites on the continent. It has led to the odd get-together with other swingers.

SWINGERS SYMBOL Decal on CafePress.com

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Brilliant.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I had an interesting conversation earlier folks, with a member from here.
There's a possibility we can get some of the following, but who'd be interested in using these to advertise the site openly?
Would you use such items to show the site you're on and promote us?
We thought about; car bumper stickers, keyrings and things like that. We did discuss more, but I can't recall what else was mentioned (so sorry - been a hectic day)
Would you honestly use such things to advertise the site?

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
24 November 2015
Most deffinately id invest in spare keyrings to hand out at clubs if it raisea more awareness of the site and geta more members x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
OK maybe we are missing something here but why would you want everyone to know what we do in our private lives. I we showed up for a meet at someone's house and the car on the drive was displaying to the world that they are swingers then I would drive right on by.

24 November 2015
This is a fair point not everyone wants to advertise publicly I myself am swinging excuse the pun towards a keyring one side showing a simple s s design the other put in what I want discrete and reversable so if you didnt want to advertise the fact your on a swing site then you dont have to

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
How about 2 elongated S's to make a garden type swing could even have the word social underneath

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…