Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

We believe it's always safety first even though there's no chance of the Mrs getting pregnant and we have only had sex with each other for the last 20 years you still have to consider everyone that you meet. I know oral sex can carry risks as well but are a lot less likely to occur. But I know we will always be safety first to protect everyone that's involved. :):)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 October 2018
I think it’s a really positive thing to have these discussions.

It’s true about variety, there are even vegan condoms! (y)

Now there’s a thought what’s the vegan point of view on cock (meat) and it’s products ( animal protein ?? ) just asking :tiphat:

26 October 2018
As a sort of single swinger safety is of paramount importance regardless of lust, wanton desire, or horniness

Now where did I put those empty crisp packets !!! You may laugh but whilst I was at walkers there were many reports of people using them, a whole new dimension to flavoured condoms, cheese and onion anyone ??

10 July 2018
As a single woman I can only speak from, well, a single woman’s perspective. Oh and from the perpective of someone who hasn’t swung before but has had casual sex.

I have read through posts from couples, and couples who have been part of this scene for a good while, and can completely understand going BB, first, with each other and second, with other trusted people who you have built a relationship with.

For me, however, I will always seek to minimise the risk to my sexual health. A disregard for condoms and sexual health is a big turn off. I see it as (rightly or wrongly) a lack of thought for the safety and well-being of others. Plus, a recipe for unwanted pregnancy.
Forget the flowers and chocolates, I find it romantic when others are just as concerned about protecting themselves and others.

That being said, and now I probably sound like a complete hypocrite, I haven’t ever used protection for oral sex. I refuse to swallow, unless I know someone well but that’s not really going to stop anything is it? I suppose I’ve just been very lucky to date.

I’m laughing at myself now for being so obstinate about condoms for fucking but not oral. You’ve given me something to think about! :D
Makes perfect sense to me.

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
"Well I can absolutely guarantee that you won't catch anything, you won't get pregnant and we can go bareback as many times as you like...it's safe I promise you"...how many times have you heard that but being downunder at least I can say that and mean it...have you ever heard of anyone catching anything over ****** :lol:

Last edited:
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Have you ever tried ****** sex? It is great as it feels like there are less barriers to overcome as you can just flick the switch if it is not going well. You can also direct the other person which is fun as well and people seem to feel far more at ease as there are far less strings attached, its much easier as you can start off with a drink, a chat, there's no expectations and can, in some ways, be a more enjoyable event...and you can do what ever you like without catching a thing.