Bareback

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This will probably sound like a daft question, having not yet properly jumped in to the lifestyle, but are people usually as cautious when it comes to oral as well? I’m not sure where people draw the line with these things, or what is normally expected? I mean, you have no idea where someone has been at the end of the day.
I don’t think it’s taken seriously at all, you can still catch iffy diseases very easily.

26 July 2016
This will probably sound like a daft question, having not yet properly jumped in to the lifestyle, but are people usually as cautious when it comes to oral as well? I’m not sure where people draw the line with these things, or what is normally expected? I mean, you have no idea where someone has been at the end of the day.
No such thing as a daft question only loads of daft answers. If you don't know then you don't know, the realy daft thing to do is not ask and live/die in ignorance. What you can "normaly expect" well after nearly 40 yrs dabbling in the lifestyle to varing degrees I'd say damned if I know, every situations been different. How cautious are people when it comes to their sexual health, well you got the full speculum from paraniod to couldn't give a shit. Only way to find out is talk to potential meets.

D

Deleted member 11852

This topic gets mixed responses.. I think it's probably down to personal preference and the people /person you are meeting.. For me personally I can't stand condoms,, I think they take the whole feel out of everything. Its still down to personal preference though... As long as everything was discussed before the meet then I don't see any problem.. We would never try to force anything on anyone.. We always go with what everyone is happy and comfortable with..) W.. 😊😊

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just to add, no one is honest and you’ll never get the truth on previous sexual partners. That’s life, playing Russian roulette with your health and well being will be a gamble.
To new people coming into the scene, don’t take the chance and for all health and advice we support the Terrence Higgins trust, they are very discreet and offer plenty of free protection 👍🏻

17 May 2022
Got to say its a no for me. Back in my younger days it wasn't an issue (a reckless decision that could have had many consequences), but i've grown wiser and more sensible with age XX
If I know the woman and both been tested, then no

Reactions: DebE
17 May 2022
Sorry but you cannot trust someone that you do know just like that, but if you get to know someone on site’s like this you can develop a feeling of that person as to weather you know what they are like, I personally never go from one person to another one, passed it now lok