Bdsm and swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That old question that has been discussed many times ?
Can the two cross over?
Do you have any questions or things you’d like to discuss?
As a couple who understand both, we’ve had experiences of both scenarios and for us the two can be combined which works for us but I know some find confusion. If there are things you’d like to chat about or learn a thing or two then here you go xx

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I started swinging first, then found kink, and kept them both pretty seperate until recently.

In my experience, they can go together and it can be amazing when it does, but I wouldn't hand a paddle or flogged over to just anyone. I vet BDSM partners more carefully.

That said, it's a personal choice. I could understand why people would want to mix them, or keep them seperate. I'm sure lots of couples keep the kink just for the two of them at home, which is fair enough!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I started swinging first, then found kink, and kept them both pretty seperate until recently.

In my experience, they can go together and it can be amazing when it does, but I wouldn't hand a paddle or flogged over to just anyone. I vet BDSM partners more carefully.

That said, it's a personal choice. I could understand why people would want to mix them, or keep them seperate. I'm sure lots of couples keep the kink just for the two of them at home, which is fair enough!
Out of curiosity, how do you vet? ?

Reactions: Tiger and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
An excellent question!

Since I mainly find people online, I look at their interactions on that site. I might ask others about their perception and experience of them, and I pay close attention to what they say.
Interesting. Are you usually right in the choices you make?

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
That old question that has been discussed many times ?
Can the two cross over?
Do you have any questions or things you’d like to discuss?
As a couple who understand both, we’ve had experiences of both scenarios and for us the two can be combined which works for us but I know some find confusion. If there are things you’d like to chat about or learn a thing or two then here you go xx
Can the two cross over?

Sure. Pretty easily.

Do they cross over? Not as much as outsiders would assume they do, I suspect.

Reactions: Pearls
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I think there is a crossover but getting the BDSM crowd to admit it is difficult. I remember a club from a few years ago, Ceasars in Balsall Common that used to mix the two quite successfully.

I started out on the BDSM scene but soon realised I was more into kinky sex than the high protocol stuff. They mostly took it far too seriously for me.

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
We've seen some form of "BDSM" in swinging ever since we started 13 years ago, albeit fairly mild most of the time. At a party, a crop, spanker or fluffy handcuffs would usually make an appearance, and whilst most people were (outwardly) reluctant, it wouldnt be long before most would have a go. I know the fet scene often frowns on actual intercourse during a session, oddly looking down on swingers as weirdos, but the swingers themselves have no such qualms about mixing the two, evidenced by how many swingers clubs have at least some form of BDSM themed room, if not an actual dungeon.

• wicked
Reactions: Vanezza and Tiger