Being watched while playing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I am a little Ragdoll, pick me up, throw me around, fuck me like a sex doll and then cuddle me at night when you go to bed ❤️
Ok everyone, in the spirit of being a good citizen and making amends my name is NOT Julie, that's the name that was assigned to me for another site (I didn't choose it). And for the record I don't go on the other site anymore.
My real name IS ..................... Jane ❤️
Hello Jane 😃
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

31 October 2020
I am a little Ragdoll, pick me up, throw me around, fuck me like a sex doll and then cuddle me at night when you go to bed ❤️
Ok everyone, in the spirit of being a good citizen and making amends my name is NOT Julie, that's the name that was assigned to me for another site (I didn't choose it). And for the record I don't go on the other site anymore.
My real name IS ..................... Jane ❤️
Cute 😉

D

Deleted member 23460

If anyone prefers rooms where you can shut the door and be private I'd recommend Pleasures in Kent. They also have a lot of open spaces for those who like to be watched. Single guys can go on a Friday night.
That’s sound good, but surely single guys would feel either intrusive or completely dismissed. Also as a straight guy I don’t want to be vhatted up by gays, not that I have anything against them, I do have gay friends.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
That’s sound good, but surely single guys would feel either intrusive or completely dismissed. Also as a straight guy I don’t want to be vhatted up by gays, not that I have anything against them, I do have gay friends.
Friday night is open to couples and singles, Saturday is for couples.