• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Benefits of a Cuckold Lifestyle for Couples

M

meet_the_fockers

Brilliant, just brilliant... thankyou for sharing your interesting story.
Yes compatability.. is sometimes hard to find. X

L

Lovestruckcpl

'Me and my mouth!...what have I started with all this doggy stuff?!' Tut...you sick puppies .

D

Deleted member 3289

As a complete newbie, very fascinating and lovely to read sensitive writing. I get the point about the role of friendship and intimacy between the woman and third man...but how does any relationship between the two men pan out?

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
L

Lovestruckcpl

As a complete newbie, very fascinating and lovely to read sensitive writing. I get the point about the role of friendship and intimacy between the woman and third man...but how does any relationship between the two men pan out?
Well I can't speak for anybody else...but for us there would be a bond of friendship and trust between the guys, an understanding of boundaries, and would be strictly straight in nature . But that's just us...I'm sure many couples would appreciate a little Bi-male connection, and more still the aforementioned humiliation by an alpha male...but like I say, not for us.

This does however raise a long standing question that me and Jen have been asking ourselves for a long while, and perhaps is the topic of another thread sometime.....hmm, watch this space

D

Deleted member 3289

Yes...it raises more questions than answers. Friendship, honesty, respect and somehow still clear about who the main man is, seems a good start...

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…