Bi sexual

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yea yea. I knew you were a bit wonky ???

I'm not Bi but if I'm being honest when we have met others I have sometines thought what it would be like to touch or be touched by another guy. However they were only thoughts and again if I'm being truthful I'm not sure I could, or would, want to turn thoughts to reality.
Maybe some things are best left as fantasies. I really have no idea, so Bi-Curious maybe.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm not Bi but if I'm being honest when we have met others I have sometines thought what it would be like to touch or be touched by another guy. However they were only thoughts and again if I'm being truthful I'm not sure I could, or would, want to turn thoughts to reality.
Maybe some things are best left as fantasies. I really have no idea, so Bi-Curious maybe.
I think in certain scenarios most would think the same. Should sexuality come into it? Or is it a case of feeling aroused by who ever is in the room and the beauty of them? ?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think in certain scenarios most would think the same. Should sexuality come into it? Or is it a case of feeling aroused by who ever is in the room and the beauty of them? ?

It is something we (Therlegs) have discussed. For me, now, it's just thoughts/fantasies but things may change. BDSM was another of those thoughts and fantasies but that is now a real part of our relationship. So who knows what the future holds.

D

Deleted member 11852

I have noticed with us you adapt to other people's sexuality preferences without really realising your doing it.. I think you get carried away in the moment and it's only a few hours after the meet when your back on your own and think did that actually happen.. Then realise that you enjoyed it too.. That's another bonus to this lifestyle.. You experience new things you never thought you would entertain and find you actually enjoy them.. W.. :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 6127

Having received a bj while playing with another couple ?. Surprised yes, enjoyed yes, turned Miss C on yes.

Would I try giving a bj mmm...yes but would be with a couple we were 100 % confident with.

Lick Miss C as she’s being fucked...hell yes ..

Xxxv :0)) T

10 March 2015
Most of us are a little bendy ? but what do you enjoy the most being with the same sex or experience with the same sex in a group scenario :whistle: This is for gents and ladies so don’t be shy now ?

Jayne is very bi, she loves playing with the ladies, what she likes about being with a woman changes every time I ask, so theres no help there lol.
Me, i'm not even remotely interested in other guys, not even the slightest bit "bendy" .