• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Biting

MOTM

18 July 2015
When on a meet do you mind a few nibbles? How far do you think biting should go?

I would run if someone bit me or I think I'd slap them, I know of a lady who had her clit bit very hard and she was out of action for a few weeks

In the heat of the moment I bet there are plenty out there that have bitten too hard

M

Max-the-3rd

love to nibble a neck from behind. not as to leave marks thought. and i wee bite on the arse is a given.x

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I don't mind a bite just hard enough to feel here and there when the breastly primal mood takes me and with the right person.

Reactions: Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

not quit the same but i once swallowed a bar nipples piercing in the throws of the action, well we think i swallowed it. it was never seen again and we did search the bed after.x

25 July 2016
Don't know about biting but I love to nibble on boobs and nipples. Rolled a few nipples round with my teeth in my time but never come across anybody that wanted me to bite harder. Used to see a woman on and off who used to scrape her teeth down my cock when she was sucking me that's the nearest ive been to being bitten lol

B

bill90125

For me, Bum =bite (not too hard tho!), nipple=nibble and clit = lick and lick and lick and .... (sigh) ... where was I!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

Nibble yes...don't mind bum bite but just enough. Biting any place else leave that to the vampires xxx :0))

M

meet_the_fockers

I have been known to bite im saying nothing..
I do bite but i can also refrain.. no use biting someone, if they don't like it..
Mr F loves it..
I have been bitten fairly hard.. theres a fine line between pleasure and pain..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…