Bloody Facebook

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Strange as I keep getting adverts for making my cock bigger on Facebook. Complained three times that it's offensive but still get them

D

Deleted member 3411

Meanwhile their advertising at the side of the page continuously has headlines which make out that some famous celebrity has died even though for course haven't. They say that they only sell the add space not control it, but how can you have such rubbish allowed and claim you're not in control then control stuff on your own content with such ridiculous zealous attitude! If you were that bothered about things seen on your page you would cancel the advertising space.
Mind you it's done automatically by a computer which doesn't have any sense much the same way as a cow had its face blurred to protect it's identity on Google Maps....

P

peakcouple

An ex-RAF FB group I'm in was banned because somebody put up a jokey meme of Hitler - and it wasn't in bad taste, just him commenting jokily on the RAF in WW2. They re-opened the group under a slightly different name and everyone posted pics of the Fuhrer in protest - but the group is still going this time, maybe FB backed down? I'm also on the British Naturism and a couple of other naturist groups, which are not allowed to post nude or topless pics, but awful violence seems OK for the owners of FB. It's a money-grabbing scam, anyway.