Bondage Requirements

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 July 2024
My preference is generally for steel handcuffs or shackles in matching sets. My subs who are into this fetishes know this and also prefer cuffs and shackles because they are easy to put on and hard to remove without a key.

The problem though is that I often do not keep a close watch on the keys or if they are modern handcuffs with a standard key, there are many sets of keys in my dungeon house so it is practically impossible to find them all.

For me, a feeling of being completely unable to escape is as important or perhaps more so than the degree of restraint.

A single pair of handcuffs or leg irons with a unique key that is unavailable is more appealing than a full set of locking cuffs that have keys that can easily be found around the house.

What are the requirements for you all subs? Is the feeling of restriction enough or is it necessary to be restrained without hope of escape? Is it necessary for someone else to be controlling the keys or is a time lock of some kind equally appealing?

Are there particular types of restraints that are preferred or required? Are there particular restraints that are unappealing?

Reactions: MP386 and Ragdoll
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
My preference is generally for steel handcuffs or shackles in matching sets. My subs who are into this fetishes know this and also prefer cuffs and shackles because they are easy to put on and hard to remove without a key.

The problem though is that I often do not keep a close watch on the keys or if they are modern handcuffs with a standard key, there are many sets of keys in my dungeon house so it is practically impossible to find them all.

For me, a feeling of being completely unable to escape is as important or perhaps more so than the degree of restraint.

A single pair of handcuffs or leg irons with a unique key that is unavailable is more appealing than a full set of locking cuffs that have keys that can easily be found around the house.

What are the requirements for you all subs? Is the feeling of restriction enough or is it necessary to be restrained without hope of escape? Is it necessary for someone else to be controlling the keys or is a time lock of some kind equally appealing?

Are there particular types of restraints that are preferred or required? Are there particular restraints that are unappealing?
Hi Lilli,
I have a few different types of restraints, I love the feeling of handing over full control and being at the mercy of whatever may happen.
Having been in a position on Saturday where I was completely immobile and unable to move in any way this was so hot 🥵 but I would only ever do this with the one man I trust completely x

26 October 2018
Whilst I absolutely understand the psychological impact of locking cuffs on a submissive it’s rarely my chosen method of restraint!
For me the physical and emotional impact of securing said sub with rope is far more appealing, whether it’s to hold them in a certain position for further activities or to immobilise them completely is gratifying!
Also there is the aesthetic appeal of seeing the rope against the body!
Not to mention effect on the sub can be hugely calming and cathartic!