Brecon Beacons? Good Pub?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
As it says on the tin guys and girls, looking for good grub in the national park or nearby next week. I know there are some Welshies on here :) so please, any gems of knowledge?

D

Deleted member 2610

Brecon town has a number of great pubs. A walk from the bridge to the museum in the barracks takes you past a number of fine establishments and you should be able to fine one you like.
There is also a great Gurkha restaurant if you get a bit peckish.
Enjoy is a beautiful place and those mountains...say no more :0))

Reactions: Beagle

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Brecon town has a number of great pubs. A walk from the bridge to the museum in the barracks takes you past a number of fine establishments and you should be able to fine one you like.
There is also a great Gurkha restaurant if you get a bit peckish.
Enjoy is a beautiful place and those mountains...say no more :0))
Exactly.. (y)
Over the bridge, there's some really lovely places and while there - it's well worth visiting the barracks and museum.
The whole place is beautiful and some really lovely pubs/bistros etc.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Beagle
P

peakcouple

Can't recall the name exactly, but the one we liked in Brecon was "Zulu" themed - The Rorke's Drift? Ended up there most nights when camping nearly, but that was a few years back.

20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
Thanks for the info you lovely people! I'll do my best to check them out, I've got three nights to sample :) x

Reactions: Pearls