But what does it all mean anyway?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What does swinging mean to you anyway?

There's so many avenues in this isn't there.
Soft swap, full swap, single gents only, single ladies only, couples only. Cuckold, BDMS kinky sex crossover. 3sum, 4sum, moresome..

What is it to you, in a nutshell if you could encapsulate it in one phrase?

Swinging for us is the acting out of fantasies we've discussed and are happy to explore, together and as a couple.
If it happens, the after sex between us is amazing and can be so mind-blowing. It's intense, passionate and quite needy actually..
But it's not the be all and end all. The fantasy has always been enough. If it never happened again for us, what we've done and can talk about - will always be there.

Thinking back to driving home on the motorway not so long back after an event, is where it's at for us. :sneaky: ?

The after sex, let's be honest, it's pretty spectacular.
Anyway what is it for you?

W

Wheels85

For me it's an environment I am not judged and can be myself and relax... Swinging for me is a lifestyle that I have had alot of fun with like-minded people.

I have experienced some of my fantasies but I guess upon reflection for me every experience is unique and has taught me alot about myself and that is priceless

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
For us it's doing everything that you fantasise about when you're in the bedroom.. Plus the social side is great fun too.. Actually meeting people at social events is such great fun.. Even when nothing happens it's such a laugh with all the filthy banter and innuendos.. The main thing for us is it makes you realise just how strong your marriage is.. We already knew we were strong but it adds so much extra to the naughty fun.. Knowing that whatever you do during a meet stays there locked in a Time capsule in your mind.. Even if we called it a day now on this lifestyle we would have no regrets about all the amazing experiences and lovely people we have met.. Not that we are leaving.. So much more fun to be had.. W.. :tiphat: