By the Fire Light

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
By the Fire Light

It was a cold night, I could see snow falling through the window, but your glittering freshly bathed and still wet skin stunned in the crackling fire light,

“Come here” I said opening my legs and beaconing you to me,

“Okay” you smiled as your eyes looked over me, they sparkled seeing me equally as naked as you then you giggled “You’re nude”

“So are you, sweetie” I nodded back as you spun and sat between my parted legs.

We sat there for a moment, your back pressed against my chest, as I softly kissed our neck I noticed your skin even with the fire beginning to chill. Acting swiftly I pulled the big soft blanket we used as a throw off the back of the deep sofa and flung it around us both,

“Mmmmm” you whimpered as under the blanket i wrapped my arms around you,

“You like the cabin?” I asked as my right hand inadvertently felt your left breast,

“It’s so romantic” you answered pressing back in to me,

“That’s good” I retorted watching the flames dance,

“Very good” You whispered, bringing my left hand to your lips and kissing it. We sat like that for some time just enjoying being with each other, until my hand dropped down to your thigh.

Your outer thigh was soft and it’s sensitive skin felt like silk as my fingers kneaded it. You though open your legs and caused my hand slid to your inner thigh the skin her felt more personal more intimate and while my hand explored your inner thigh I thought about us and our relationship, my mind filled with how we fucked every way we could and how it was raw and primal I also thought about how this moment was different. I ran my hand higher up your leg and you whimpered as my thumb clipped your vulva, I stopped feeling strangely unsure.
Your right hand wrapped around my left and guided it to your breast, I soft squeezed and whimpered again then you guided my fingers to your nipple I rolled my fingers around it teasing the slightly coarser drier skin of your areola before pinching the little bud of your nipple your whimpers changed to a happy moan.
As I teased your nipple your legs parted more and my fingers traced over the very edge of your pussies lips, the almost imperceptible softness of my touch made you wiggle against me, as you did you ground against my cock and I realised how hard I was and how all I wanted was your pleasure.
I fingers pressed harder as they ran up and down your lips, this somewhat ceased your wiggling you always did prefer a firmer touch, until eventually my fingers rested at the top of your pussy and with my middle finger I circled your clit gently knowing that it would drive you crazy and it did.
You wiggled again faster and less controlled than before and I said

“Stay still” and pulled you tightly against me with my left arm as it’s fingers still teased for breast,

“Can’t” you whimpered your voice filled with building pleasure,

“Try” I whisper as I pushed a finger inside you,

“Mmmmm…...yea….yes...Mmmm” you whimpered as a second finger slid into your burning pussy and joined it’s partner in delicately exploring your inside.

Your wiggling was too much to bear as you pressed against my uncomfortable positioned cock and I mumbled lustily and uncomfortably, you then pressed your free hand between us and rested my cock between your buttocks. I caused you to wiggle wildly by pressing my thumb against your clit, and smiled your repositioning of me made me feel more comfortable and be pleasured a little just by your wiggling.

I didn’t move my hand for the next five minutes I only slowly wiggled my fingers against your sensitive spots until each tiny movement was welcomed by a lusty whimper from your and your voice lusted

“Pleee..aaassseee…..please….plee”

“What?” I asked rolling my hips and pressing my now throbbing cock against your bottom, I knew this position would never make me cum even if we held it for a hour but that wasn’t the point I wanted you to feel me and know I was enjoying this,

“Ple...assseeee.” was all you mustered as my thumb teased back over your clit hard and more firmly than before,

“Cum, sweetie” I whispered kissing your ear, as my fingers inside you wiggled against your internal spot vigorously,
“Cum, your orgasm is mine” I added. This single dominant uttering combined with an accidental unified nipple pinch, firm clit circle, and internal press as to much for you and you whimpered,

“Grrrrr, fuck, grrrr” in a low deep orgasm.

I don’t don’t how long you laid against breathing hard before you spoke and said nothing more than,

“Thank you, I owe you one”.

Thanks for reading, this was just a quick something and I know it's not the best and the climax is a bit rushed but I wasn't in the mood to write paragraph after paragraph describe the various texture of vulva skin or the feeling of wiggling buttocks on a cock, Also sorry for spamming the stories forum I been feeling really creative lately and this is sadly at the minute my only sexual creative outlet.